You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kathy Vlahos

s. Vlahos is really wonderful. She is helpful and patient and incredibly helpful about family situations that can be overwhelming. I don't think I have ever met someone as kind and professional and truly interested in my well-being as she is. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Kathy Vlahos is intelligent, thoughtful, and responsive. She helped me a lot over the last year. I've never felt rushed- sessions are supposed to be an hour long but I usually stay longer. I've gone to her once every 2-4 weeks, because it's not necessary to go every week. She is different than the typical psychotherapist because she works from Bowen Family Systems theory- it would help to be a little familiar with that before scheduling an appointment. I've found it all fascinating and helpful, and would recommend it to anyone who wants to work on improving themself and their important relationships.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008