Ratings for Dr. Rob Lloyd Smith

Useless in diagnosis and treatment of my injury. Way overprescribed pain medication

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Rob Lloyd Smith has beens my go-to doctor for the last 5 years, and he has been amazing. Whether it was a sport injury, or help with my mental health, he was able to listen attentively and provide me with great advice and a game plan to figure out the problem.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He is an awesome doctor! Takes patients seriously and very supportive.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have been struggling with the same knee issue for over a year. I had seen an orthopaedic surgeon, physiotherapist, and massage. With minimal decrease in pain. With in the first 10 minutes he had the diagnosis figured out and presented me with a game plan. The appointment gave me hope to get back to sports pain free. Very happy with his knowledge, and professionalism. First doctor I have found that understands the desire to be active!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I was very impressed with his thorough exam and overall demeanor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I am a patient with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy a Syndrome that has very difficult recover and it is very difficult to get stabilized. I went to a variety of Surgeons and Dr. Robert Loyd Smith, together with Dr. Robert Greenwood (retired) and Louise Physiotherapist at Jericho Clinic plus acupuncture (which all three supported in me doing it), after three years |I was able to walk without aid, even though I still have pain. Winter is very hard, but summer it gets some relieve. Forget WCB, they are jerks. I hurt myself at work. All the other surgeons told me |I would never walk without an walking aid ever again. Dr. Robert |Loyd Smith, Robert Greenwood, my acupuncturist and the physio, all believed in me. I was able to do it because they were there to give me the help I wanted.Anyways, the above mentioned health professionals are incredibly dedicated to the well being of their patients.In a time of so much corruption, to find professionals with integrity is a blessing.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

i've seen four doctors for the same problem and Mr Lloyd Smith is the only one who took time to actually examine me, explain what might be going on, what the rest of the process is, and he encouraged me. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Lloyd Smith is amazing. I spent a year seeing doctors and physios who treated me for something that I didn't even have. If it weren't for the Allan McGavin physiotherapist I saw, I never would have been referred to Dr. Lloyd Smith who within a minute of seeing me had me correctly diagnosed. Like I said, amazing. A cool guy who knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Excellent sports physician. Takes you seriously no matter the injury or the level of athlete you are. Strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Having been let down by two other doctors and three physios, I was a bit skeptical but I just wish I had learned about him earlier! I would've saved myself lots of time & worry, sleepless nights and money as well. I highly recommend Dr. Lloyd-Smith!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011