Ratings for Dr. Yamen Ghamian

The level of care I received from Dr. Ghamian far exceeded my expectations. I had to have several cavities filled, a procedure I was very nervous about, but Dr. Ghamian did an excellent job. Before beginning the procedure, Dr. Ghamian took the time to explain the process and to put my mind at ease, and throughout the appointment both he and his assistant took great care to make sure I was comfortable. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Ghamian and the staff at Centrum Dental. My parents have been seeing Dr. Ghamian for several years and I am so pleased that I have become a patient at Centrum Dental as well. I have had a fear of the dentist for a long time, but as a result of the positive experience I had with Dr. Ghamian and the Centurm Dental team I no longer dread going to the dentist and have recommended the clinic to several of my friends. Thank you Dr. Ghamian!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

This is the worst dentist that I have experienced. I would highly recommend that if you chose to stay with this dentist that you always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I have nothing but good experiences with Dr Ghamian and the staff at Centrum dental. This is the first time I have not dreaded dental appointments. He is the best dentist I have ever had. I decided to have braces and went the invisilign route. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested. The experience was painless and and I am thrilled with the results! I am very happy a friend recommended Dr Ghamian and his team.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Fantastic dentist , I highly recommend him to everyone I know

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Ghamian is everything a dentist should be, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, gentle and takes the time to explain the procedure and waits for your acknowledgement before moving on. The staff is as caring as he is. The office is modern and clean. I will continue to recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I have been a paitient with Dr. Ghamian for over ten years and I am very pleased to say he is a wonderful dentist. He is always ready to answer any concerns I might have and he always greets me w with a smile. This puts me at my ease. The staff at Centrum Dental are also very pleasant and always greet me I when enter and when l leave. Dr. Ghamian always makes me as comfortable as possible as he knows I am a nervous nelly. I would recommen Dr. Gahamian to anyone who is looking for a very caring and professional dentist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Has been my dentist for many years. Always have had great experiences with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Ghamian and the Centrum dental staff have been nothing less than outstanding to my entire family for many years. I have switched dentists multiple times in Ottawa and was close to giving up before I was recommended to him. To say the least, he is one of the most professional and kind health professionals I have dealt with to date. He gets the job done fast, virtually pain free, and with no discomfort. He explains everything that needs to be done, makes sure you are comfortable prior to the work and answers all your questions every time without rushing. Great dentist, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Have been a patient for many years now. Dr. Gamian is one of the best...and he is an artist with the novocain needle. Never had any complications after a procedure. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Ghamian has been looking after my teeth for probably over ten years now and I always enjoyed his friendly manner and his experise. He somehow makes every procedure painless such that I don't have to dread the "going to see my dentist" thing. Now that I am moving to another part of the town, I'll still stick with him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ghamian graduated McGill Dentistry with the top marks of his graduating class while also being the youngest member of his class. He received many awards, including: • the Dr. Thornton Gold Medal, for highest standings for the dental degree program • the Prix Aldis Bernard, given for excellence in academic achievements in dentistry • the Prix Dr. Jean-Robert Vincent, for excellence in special care (Geriatric) dentistry • the Pierre Fauchard prize for outstanding student leadership and fellowship Dr. Ghamian also obtained numerous scholarships during dental school including: • the McConnell Scholarship • the Pierre Fauchard Academy Scholarship • the Faculty of Dentistry Summer Research Scholarship Dr. Ghamian, your Kanata dentist, has successfully completed the American Dental Association National Boards Part I and Part II and the National Dental Examining Board of Canada Exams. He is currently licensed with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and is a member of the Ontario Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International Association of Orthodontists. After dental school, Yamen went on to do a one year residency at the University of Michigan, one of the top three dental schools in the United States. There he attained an Advanced Education in General Dentistry certificate. This education gave him advanced knowledge of cosmetic and periodontal dentistry. It also gave him a solid hold of behaviour modification, a skill essential in paediatric dentistry. After residency, Dr Ghamian chose to make Ottawa his home, where he lives with his wife Hadia and two daughters. Dr Ghamian is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), a designation obtained after completing among other things, 500 hours of continuing education courses and passing the tough fellowship exam of the AGD. It is a designation that only 7% of academy members have.

• English
  • French

• McGill Dentistry (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2003)

• Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry