You may also like

Rate Dr. Yamen Ghamian

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Ratings

We have been patients of Dr. Ghamian's since he joined the Kanata office. Both my children who are now young adults have had many dental procedures done by Dr. Ghamian and his staff. He always explains all our options and and answers all their questions and addresses their concerns. He has gone over and above for our family more than once and we really feel his service is exceptional. Without any hesitation I would recommend the entire staff of Centrum Dental to any family looking for a dental practice that meets and exceeds your dental needs. You won't be dissapointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr. Ghamian is friendly, experienced and professional. He is an outstanding dentist and has always been welcoming, efficient, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr Ghamian is always extremely friendly, professional and kind. An incredible dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Ghamian is the best! He's always pleasant, explains procedures very well, and does excellent work! The Centrum Dental administration staff is very welcoming and efficient! Dr. Ghamian work over the four years I have been a client has been second to none. I have had extensive work done during this time with zero issues! I am the nervous type when it comes to dentistry, but Dr. Ghamian and his assistants have made me feel absolutely at ease. He is efficient yet meticulous and takes the time to answer any and all of my questions. Very positive experience over and over. Dental Hygienists of Centrum Dental are also excellent and provide great support. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghamian - you will not be disappointed. It is hard to judge if all the reviews posted online are likely to be legitimate, so if in doubt I suggest that you look at the Centrum Dental facebook site, under the first "review" tab. There, they have over one thousand certified reviews from real customers. Also here, the large majority of his reviews are 5 stars.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Worst experience ever !!!!! Will never come back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2842108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

HE IS NOT A GOOD DENTIST AT ALL!!! Always rush.....rush ... and never read patient's chart before fixing their teethes, does a terrible jobs on the filling !!!. I would NOT recommended this dentist (Dr. Yamen) to anyone!!!!.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2808519].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's response
We are sorry to hear you felt rushed. We always take the time to sit with our patients, discuss their wants and goals and to before each appointment, both the dentist and the assistant review each patient's chart and discuss what is to be done at the appointment prior to commencing. Please call and we will rectify any concerns you have. thank you

Submitted June 3, 2015

If you're looking for a dentist in the Kanata area, look no further, you have found what you are looking for - a top notch dentist! Dr. Ghamian has impressed me in every way possible. Of utmost importance to me is trustworthiness, and I trust Dr. Ghamian whole-heartedly. His work over the past year and a half has been second to none. I have had extensive work done during this time with zero issues! I am the nervous type when it comes to dentistry but Dr. Ghamian and his assistants have made me feel absolutely at ease. He is efficient yet meticulous and takes the time to answer any and all of my incessant questions. Very positive experience over and over and over. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghamian - you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Ghamian and his staff are the best. My experiences at Centrum dental are always positive. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Ghamian's touch is always gentle and he keeps me very informed as to what he is doing as he works on my teeth. Even though it is a busy and thriving office I aways feel like he is making me a priority and focusing all his attention to me and my situation. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Ghamian and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I live in the east end of Ottawa but travel to Kanata for my dental work! I find Dr Ghamian easy to talk to and he makes sure that I understand the treatment options available. I never feel the needle which I think is wonderful!
It's alway been a positive experience for me to come to Centrum Dental. The front desk staff is very pleasant and the hygienists are friendly and efficient. If you are looking for a positive, pain free experience at the dentist I would recommend Dr Ghamian and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My wife and I switched to Dr. Ghamian's office this past year as we moved into the Stittsville area. I am really happy that we chose to become his patients . Everyone ,from the front desk staff, the dental hygienists, as well as Dr. Ghamian have been most friendly and helpful. The hygienists and the dentist always take the time to explain what treatments are needed and why, which is most helpful. I am very pleased with the service I have received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770689].votes_count ]]