You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Yamen Ghamian

Dr. Ghamian is everything a dentist should be, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, gentle and takes the time to explain the procedure and waits for your acknowledgement before moving on. The staff is as caring as he is. The office is modern and clean. I will continue to recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I have been a paitient with Dr. Ghamian for over ten years and I am very pleased to say he is a wonderful dentist. He is always ready to answer any concerns I might have and he always greets me w with a smile. This puts me at my ease. The staff at Centrum Dental are also very pleasant and always greet me I when enter and when l leave. Dr. Ghamian always makes me as comfortable as possible as he knows I am a nervous nelly. I would recommen Dr. Gahamian to anyone who is looking for a very caring and professional dentist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Has been my dentist for many years. Always have had great experiences with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Ghamian and the Centrum dental staff have been nothing less than outstanding to my entire family for many years. I have switched dentists multiple times in Ottawa and was close to giving up before I was recommended to him. To say the least, he is one of the most professional and kind health professionals I have dealt with to date. He gets the job done fast, virtually pain free, and with no discomfort. He explains everything that needs to be done, makes sure you are comfortable prior to the work and answers all your questions every time without rushing. Great dentist, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Have been a patient for many years now. Dr. Gamian is one of the best...and he is an artist with the novocain needle. Never had any complications after a procedure. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Ghamian has been looking after my teeth for probably over ten years now and I always enjoyed his friendly manner and his experise. He somehow makes every procedure painless such that I don't have to dread the "going to see my dentist" thing. Now that I am moving to another part of the town, I'll still stick with him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I was given a prescription for penicillin by Ghamian although my file clearly stated that I was allergic to penicillin. The drug store picked up on this life threatening error so I am very grateful for them.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been Dr. Ghamian's patient since he joined Centrum Dental Centre more than a decade ago. He is young, friendly and very professional. Treatment options are always fully explained, and the comfort of the patient throughout any treatment is a top priority. I will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist in the Kanata area.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

My husband, 2 daughters and I have been patients of Dr, Ghamian's since he joined Centrum Dental Centre. We have always been treated with excellent and professional service by all of the staff. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Ghamian and the team at Centrum Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ghamian graduated McGill Dentistry with the top marks of his graduating class while also being the youngest member of his class. He received many awards, including: • the Dr. Thornton Gold Medal, for highest standings for the dental degree program • the Prix Aldis Bernard, given for excellence in academic achievements in dentistry • the Prix Dr. Jean-Robert Vincent, for excellence in special care (Geriatric) dentistry • the Pierre Fauchard prize for outstanding student leadership and fellowship Dr. Ghamian also obtained numerous scholarships during dental school including: • the McConnell Scholarship • the Pierre Fauchard Academy Scholarship • the Faculty of Dentistry Summer Research Scholarship Dr. Ghamian, your Kanata dentist, has successfully completed the American Dental Association National Boards Part I and Part II and the National Dental Examining Board of Canada Exams. He is currently licensed with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and is a member of the Ontario Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International Association of Orthodontists. After dental school, Yamen went on to do a one year residency at the University of Michigan, one of the top three dental schools in the United States. There he attained an Advanced Education in General Dentistry certificate. This education gave him advanced knowledge of cosmetic and periodontal dentistry. It also gave him a solid hold of behaviour modification, a skill essential in paediatric dentistry. After residency, Dr Ghamian chose to make Ottawa his home, where he lives with his wife Hadia and two daughters. Dr Ghamian is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), a designation obtained after completing among other things, 500 hours of continuing education courses and passing the tough fellowship exam of the AGD. It is a designation that only 7% of academy members have.

• English
  • French

• McGill Dentistry (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2003)

• Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
  • AEGD (advanced education in general dentistry) Certificate

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian is everything a dentist should be, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, gentle and takes the time to explain the procedure and waits for your a..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a paitient with Dr. Ghamian for over ten years and I am very pleased to say he is a wonderful dentist. He is always ready to answer any concerns ..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has been my dentist for many years. Always have had great experiences with him. "

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian and the Centrum dental staff have been nothing less than outstanding to my entire family for many years. I have switched dentists multiple times in ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient for many years now. Dr. Gamian is one of the best...and he is an artist with the novocain needle. Never had any complications after a proced..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian has been looking after my teeth for probably over ten years now and I always enjoyed his friendly manner and his experise. He somehow makes every pr..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I was given a prescription for penicillin by Ghamian although my file clearly stated that I was allergic to penicillin. The drug store picked up on this life th..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great, friendly staff. Dr Ghamian is always cheerful and will to answer any questions you may have and takes the time to explain anything you are unsure about. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Ghamian's patient since he joined Centrum Dental Centre more than a decade ago. He is young, friendly and very professional. Treatment option..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband, 2 daughters and I have been patients of Dr, Ghamian's since he joined Centrum Dental Centre. We have always been treated with excellent and profess..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent Dentist - great personality and concerned for his patients well being."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding practitioner. Dr. Ghamian is young enough to be open minded about new techniques and to engage in frequent training and exposure to professional dev..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We have been patients of Dr. Ghamian's since he joined the Kanata office. Both my children who are now young adults have had many dental procedures done by Dr...."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian is friendly, experienced and professional. He is an outstanding dentist and has always been welcoming, efficient, and helpful. "

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ghamian is always extremely friendly, professional and kind. An incredible dentist!"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian is the best! He's always pleasant, explains procedures very well, and does excellent work! The Centrum Dental administration staff is very welcoming..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever !!!!! Will never come back "

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "HE IS NOT A GOOD DENTIST AT ALL!!! Always rush.....rush ... and never read patient's chart before fixing their teethes, does a terrible jobs on the filling !!..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you're looking for a dentist in the Kanata area, look no further, you have found what you are looking for - a top notch dentist! Dr. Ghamian has impressed m..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian and his staff are the best. My experiences at Centrum dental are always positive. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at ease..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in the east end of Ottawa but travel to Kanata for my dental work! I find Dr Ghamian easy to talk to and he makes sure that I understand the treatment ..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I switched to Dr. Ghamian's office this past year as we moved into the Stittsville area. I am really happy that we chose to become his patients . Ev..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family switched to Dr. Ghamian's office over the last 3 months because we moved to the area. I'm really happy that we chose his office. The facility is clean..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We moved our dental file to Dr Ghamian's office when our dentist retired. Dr Ghamian offers caring, friendly and professional service. He makes certain you are ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Ghamian for about 5 years and find him to be a fantastic dentist. He is very friendly and easy going. He is very thorough with his exam..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Staff quietly efficient. Dr. Ghamian goes above and beyond to ensure you have a positive experience under his care. Friendly rel..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Ghamian since he started at Centrum Dental several years ago. He is the most professional,skilled and personable dentist that I've ..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As usual Dr. Ghamian did an excellent job for my crown appointment just like he has in the past for my root canals appointments. For anyone out there looking to..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and knowledgeable dentist. Very thorough and easy to communicate with."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghamian has been our family dentist since 2012. I am so glad that I found him after lots of researching to find the best dentist in our area. He is the best..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ghamian and all the staff at Centrum Dental are all very professional and helpful from the time you come in the door or call in with a problem and until You ..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is friendly. Dr. Ghamian is great, explains everything, very thorough and professional and I never feel a thing"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I consider Dr. Ghamian, his hygienist and the office staff to be very professional, competent and considerate, working in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. I hig..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Ghamian's for ten years now and he's wonderful. I have a fear of going to the dentist and his staff always put me at ease and he's ..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, considerate and eager to please... What more could ask for in a dentist? I've dealt with many dentists in my life, in ma..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family have been patients of Dr. Ghamian's for over 10 years. He and his staff are wonderful - very professional, knowledgeable and personable. He is highl..."

September 4, 2014