Ratings for Dr. Peter D. Corda

I have never been to a dr office where the staff was this bad. From receptionist to bill to office manager. They are by far the worst. Can not submit to insurance correctly and will not work with you to fix. So you are left paying bills you schools have never received. Which is very unfortunate as I found the doctor to be very knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Staff is very moody and can be quiet rude. The Dr. is aloof. He does not or will not explain to patient of any issues. Just hides behind his staff without scheduleing an appointment to work any misunderstandings. I feel he will turn his back in ones time of need. Also, he has said one thing about my treatment, but not has followed his own plan, without speaking and explaining to me his changes and or thoughts about my treatment. It's ashame he was the 1st Dr. I trusted and thought he really cared about my well being, guess I was wrong. Think twice b4 turning over serious condition to him. I really loved him and i feel as though I have been betrayed, and not given a reason why seems uncaring to me. Ecspecially since my meds are3 very serious and can not stop because of a whim. Good Luck if u choose to see him. Make sure u make him explainj everything so he can not hit u with a surprise of turning his back.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Peter D. Corda's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• Blue Cross Of California