Ratings for Dr. Ari-Nareg Meguerditchian

Dr Meguerditchian is a great surgeon. I was blessed to have him as my doctor for 8 years. He is a kind, understanding and knowledgeable doctor. I had my second surgery done in May and I am very thankful to him. God bless you and your profession.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Meguerditchian is a very impressive surgeon. He is kind, understanding and provides very detailed information before the surgery. It is obvious that he chose the right profession. I was blessed to have him as my doctor. I only have good things to say about him. He is a great surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Thank you Dr Meguerditchian for the excellent breast surgery to remove Ductal Carcinoma In-Situ. Your expertise and knowledge are highly impressive - and your kindness, understanding and encouragement have made all the difference throughout the diagnosis, treatment and healing. You are surrounded by an excellent team at the MUHC.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Such a respectful and honorable young Doctor. Thank you Dr. Meguerditchian for treating my 88 year old father with Melanoma with the same respect you would anyone else. You are compassionate and extremely knowledgeable with a sincere desire to help all who are blessed to have you as their treating Oncologist. Your gentle manner facilitates the difficult moments associated with the ugly "C" word. You are true to your word with wonderful insight and gentle guidance for my dear daddy. Thank you from our hearts!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Ce medecin est un amour, il est le meilleur ! devoue, humain, d une gentillesse, ils sont rares de nos jours.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Récemment, j'ai eu la chance d'être opérée par le Dr Ari-Nared Meguerditchian pour des problèmes de vésicule biliaire. Ce chirurgien d'une qualité exceptionnelle, spécialiste des cas de cancer, a fait une longue évaluation de mes antédécents médicaux afin d'apporter les soins appropriés. En plus d'être compétent et méticuleux, il fait preuve d'humanisme et d'une grande empathie envers ses patients. Le jour de l'intervention, il est venu me saluer dans la salle de réveil pour vérifier que tout allait bien, et ce, alors qu'il venait de compléter une longue journée de travail au bloc opératoire. Il m'a également appelée le lendemain de l'intervention pour faire un suivi. C'est un médecin que je recommande chaudement. Son approche de la médecine moderne m'a réconciliée avec notre système de santé.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Knowledgeable, firm, serious and also lovely man in general. My husband had a very serious skin cancer and Dr. M. guided us in a very reasuring way. After performing my husband's surgery, he came to see me in the day waiting room to let me know everything was allright. He was between surgeries on a day that started at 7:00 (or earlier) and ended late in the afternoon. A very kind and concerned man.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

New staff surgeon at the RVH, knowledgable and kind. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008