Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Jordan

The staff in the office at Jackson are the most horrific people I have ever delt with in my life! STAY AWAY! Don't go there!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I had an appt with this doc on 10/1. I got a call AND an email confirming this but when I arrived for my appt no1 was there and when I called I was told my appt was 10/2. lol. so I went back on 10/2 and asked the secretary y I was told the wrong date and time and even showed her the email and she told me they didn't send it and that I had sent it to myself from their office (even tho I had never been in the office b4). UNBELIEVABLE!! I was very upset and raised my voice. The lady then told me that they didn't take my insurance (BCBS). Needless to say I never saw Dr. Jordan and from what I have learned about him, that is fine with me! I have pain DAILY and don't need the crap he hands out to his patients anyway. These ppl are unorganized, rude uncaring and unprofessional beyond belief!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Didn't help my back pain. Equipment in office "OR" is home made. Looks unsanitary. When I applied for disability 2 different agencies tried to get my medical records but they claimed not to get either request. Come on once maybe but twice?

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Have been pt. for 18 months-apprx.8 visits. Found Dr. Jordon to be very kind, professionable, well-informed and experienced in multiple forms of treatments. He has helped me with chronic low back and neck pain and has helped with coordinating treatment with a neurosurgeon. Staff members are great. Frequently appointment times are delayed, but I think because he is so well regarded, and they always try to give you an appointment as soon as possible, so the schedule is booked, and he takes time to examine you fully and talk and answer questions with you. I had previously been a patient at The Cleveland Clinic, one of the best in the world, and Dr. Jordon offers the same level of care and compassion. I would, and do, refer any family and friends to him. I have a spinal cord stimulator, have had multiple surgeries and blocks, and require very little medications. I am a retired RN and am particular and well-informed about medical issues. Dr. Jordan exceeds my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I spoke with this Dr 2 times and he went against all my previous records which stated spinal blocks did not work in my situation. I have had 2 Neurosurgeons and 2 Pain Specialist tell me that more of these spinal blocks would just cause more scar tissue yet he proceeded with another 1 anyway. After the block I spoke with him 1 more time to let him know it did not help. Dr. Frank Jordan called me a "Drug Addict" and said he was finished. Stay away from this quack. The meds I take do not get me high and I have never lost pills, needed pills early, or had my pills stolen. These are some of the things a drug addict does after I ask another pain specialist and 3 doctors. I was told he must be a "genius" and should write books on how to spot a "drug addict" in 2 visits.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Frank E. Jordan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN