Ratings for Dr. Edward W. Jew

Dr Jew is a magnificent Doctor. Very caring towards his patients. Takes time with you and orders the right test or referrals when needed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I find Dr. Jew to be the best Doctor that I have ever had..he is very caring as well as top notch in treating me. His staff is just as caring...he always takes time and never rushes me...he is the greatest...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I left Dr Jew's practice and have since returned. While I find his office staff to be cold and a bit unprofessional at times, the doctor is a knowledgeable, caring person who goes above to correctly diagnose problems. I have found him to be punctual, but spends the necessary time with each patient. He has the ability to converse with a patient via his web site, and does so well. I have received my lab results, as well as other tests results, directly from him with instructions, comments, or further instructions. He is a good doctor, and has recovered professionally.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Jew saved my life in an emergency situation and afterward continued with excellent care. He could have called it, I was that close, He didn't. His commitment to life and his patients, I feel says something about him as a doctor and a man.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

He would give u lots of pain meds get u dependant on them then shut u off completely without any noyice especially feel bad for crucial medically ill people he wouldn't show yp for appt well shame on u and ur ethics dr

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been with Dr. Jew since my mid 20's and am almost in my mid 40's now. Through thick and thin, health-wise, he has been there for me, and I would never turn my back on him. He is excellent at what he does, and personable, to say the least. I would never feel comfortable with anyone else. His staff is amazing as well, and quick to take care of all things needed. You cannot find a better internist anywhere.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been a patient of dr. Jews for over 22 years. I am appalled by the comments I have just read. He is a very thorough, caring, and down to earth doctor. His administrative staff can be a bit krass at times however, the level of care that I have received supersedes any demeanor that I have experienced. as far as his personal life goes. It is NO ONES business!!!!! People should be ashamed of themselves to be so interested in his personal life. but of course some people have nothing better to do with their time. I will continue to see him and will continue to refer him as I always have.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Jew is the best of old school and new school medicine. He is thorough in his treatment and quick to refer to a specialist when appropriate. Wonderful demeanor and very accessable. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I think Dr Jew is a wonderful doctor- despite reading other reviews about his so called personal problems he really took the time to find a resolution for my visit. I dont know too many doctors that would spend 45 minutes with you for an office visit-he was very thorough and took the time to talk to me and to do the best thing that he thought was best for my health!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Jew is very nice but his office is atroucious. In the bathroom, its filthy and they have several filled and used urine cups EVERYWHERE! I was also in getting an ultra sound and the woman before me had their picture still up. The nurse said, "oh I think that was Rachel in right before you". Somehow that felt like a HUGE violation of privacy. The office is just not that clean.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Edward W. Jew's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)