Ratings for Dr. Yuri Kim Kern

one of the best. Only problem is that it's so hard to get in with her now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Wonderful physician. Knowledgeable. Kind. Thorough. Great staff-professional and courteous. Can't say enough positive things about my experience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

This doctor gave me the best medical experience of my life. I had a problem with my left eye diverting which not only made my vision double, but made the appearance of my gaze look terrible. I didn't expect too much from the surgery, but was astounded at what a fantastic job see did. I haven't been able to see this clearly for years and have been lately just to look paople in the eye. That has all changed now and for someone who has been a salesman all his life it literally has saved my future. I can't say enough good things about her or her staff they are hardworking, smart yet friendly and reassuring. I searched far and wide for a doctor of her ability and they are rare. I had to drive 100 miles for the operation and it was sure worth it. I am so impressed with her I would welcome anyone to email me for any more info... darkhorse_cometh@yahoo.com.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Yuri Kim Kern's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Homewood, IL