Ratings for Dr. Pavit Kapoor

I began seeing Dr. Kapoor last year upon Dr. Wingfield's retirement. I feel very blessed to have been placed in his good care. Dr. Kapoor displays a personality of kindness and attentiveness, while his wife always ensures my visits to the office are relaxed and comfortable. He has helped not only me, but also my family tremendously. I am very grateful for him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kapoor's for approx. 7 years now. He has helped me with neck, shoulder and back discomfort when needed. He takes the time to understand and treat accordingly. Any adjustments are comfortable and I've always had great results. Dr. Kapoor truly cares about his patients and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I had been seeing a local chiropractor for many years with some limited success. I had a chronic problem with my back. My brother's chiropractor in Smithville recommended his personal chiropractor, Dr. Kapoor, in Burlington after examining my back and realizing how limited my movement was. This was about 15 years ago. Within a few treatments I noticed a huge positive difference. I am in my 60s and my back is SO much better than it was in my 30s! My family doctor was so impressed with my rehabilitation that she now recommends him to her patients. Dr. Kapoor is such a kind, and knowledgeable practitioner who I now think of as a valued friend. I recommend him to anyone looking for non-surgical answers to any type of ailment. My quality of life is so much better since I discovered him. I truly would follow Dr. Kapoor anywhere, even if it meant travelling hours to see him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I had a fear of chiropractors and so when I was suffering from hip pain which kept me up at night, I hesitated to get help. Until my fiance urged me to go so Dr. Kapoor. I am forever thankful as Dr. Kapoor not only listened all my concerns, he is gentle, informative, and has taught me so much about back health and as a result i am kinder to my body. I recommend Dr. Kapoor to anyone who is looking for a gentle, highly skilled, and just totally awesome chiropractor. His staff is ever so friendly. I travel from Toronto to see Dr. Kapoor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr Kapoor has made me a believer in the benefits of chiropractic treatment. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

He's just an amazing chropractor! And he listens to you.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

My husband and I will travel out of town to see Dr Pavit Kapoor as he is by far the best Chiropractor we know. He is caring, honest and knowledgeable. Have known Pavit for over 17 years... he is amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Kapoor is very knowledgeable in chiropractic work, acupuncture, and orthotics. While he is a good listener and has a friendly and caring manner, he is a master at diagnosing and treating back, neck, knee and other associated problems. A good massage therapist is on site as well. The reception staff is exceptionally helpful, acommodating and friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008