Ratings for Dr. Pavit Kapoor

I have been a patient of Dr. Kapoor's for many years. He and his staff are amazing! Dr. Kapoor really cares about his patients. He takes time to answer my questions and his adjustments always leave me feeling great! I have recommended him to several friends who have continued as his patients because of how great he is. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have been going to Kapoor for over 3 years, in which he has corrected my posture, and other ailments which were preventing me from living a full pain free life. He explains everything fully, treats patients well, and suggests exercises that patients can do to prevent other injuries. I fully recommend you make an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Kapoor has been my chiropractor since he became a chiropractor over two decades ago. He is a wonderful chiropractor as he is a human being. He is kind and caring, a good listener and tends to his patients needs and concerns. He has a gentle nature and and provides quality care. As soon as you enter his practice you get a feeling of calm as you are greeting with a smile from his staff.. I would highly recommend him to any new patient or anyone who may be hesitant about going to a chiropractor. Make a note: Dr. Pavit Kapoor - Burlington, ON

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I am a resident of Mississauga and have been a patient of Dr Kapoor for well over 20 years. He is very dedicated and professional in the services that he provides. This is proven by the fact that, depending on the type of treatment, he will encourage you to do some simple exercises between visits in order to speed up the healing process. Staff has always been pleasant and the conversation with other patients in the waiting room is an enjoyable experience. It is like being part of a big family!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Kapoor is amazing! He always gets me in and deals carefully with whatever my issue is. Dr. Kapoor is kind and warm on every visit. The staff there is always completely welcoming and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Always makes time to schedule me in at the last minute. Very helpful and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Kapoor last year upon Dr. Wingfield's retirement. I feel very blessed to have been placed in his good care. Dr. Kapoor displays a personality of kindness and attentiveness, while his wife always ensures my visits to the office are relaxed and comfortable. He has helped not only me, but also my family tremendously. I am very grateful for him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kapoor's for approx. 7 years now. He has helped me with neck, shoulder and back discomfort when needed. He takes the time to understand and treat accordingly. Any adjustments are comfortable and I've always had great results. Dr. Kapoor truly cares about his patients and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I had been seeing a local chiropractor for many years with some limited success. I had a chronic problem with my back. My brother's chiropractor in Smithville recommended his personal chiropractor, Dr. Kapoor, in Burlington after examining my back and realizing how limited my movement was. This was about 15 years ago. Within a few treatments I noticed a huge positive difference. I am in my 60s and my back is SO much better than it was in my 30s! My family doctor was so impressed with my rehabilitation that she now recommends him to her patients. Dr. Kapoor is such a kind, and knowledgeable practitioner who I now think of as a valued friend. I recommend him to anyone looking for non-surgical answers to any type of ailment. My quality of life is so much better since I discovered him. I truly would follow Dr. Kapoor anywhere, even if it meant travelling hours to see him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I had a fear of chiropractors and so when I was suffering from hip pain which kept me up at night, I hesitated to get help. Until my fiance urged me to go so Dr. Kapoor. I am forever thankful as Dr. Kapoor not only listened all my concerns, he is gentle, informative, and has taught me so much about back health and as a result i am kinder to my body. I recommend Dr. Kapoor to anyone who is looking for a gentle, highly skilled, and just totally awesome chiropractor. His staff is ever so friendly. I travel from Toronto to see Dr. Kapoor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015