Ratings for Dr. Ramune M. Filipcic

Dr. Filipcic restored my faith in Doctors. For the last 3 months, I have been to 3 different doctors for the same issue and she has been the first one to actually listen and create a plan of action to address my medical issue. I have been so elated with her service that I have recommended her to family members and friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Filipsic is the only Dr I've seen in years who listened and develped and action plan to address my medical issues. I appreciate her professionalism, patience and knowledge and would highly recommend her to others, particularly women.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr Filipcic is a very good family practice physician. She is thorough and explains things in detail. I have seen her a number of years and have been very pleased and confident under her care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Doctor spent very little time actually talking to me about my symptoms. Barely checked my ears, nose and throat. Did not treat my symptoms. Spent almost two hours in waiting room for the doctor to spend 5 minutes diagnosing my illness.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

This person seems afraid to administer meds unless there is a visible reason to do so. Had to beg for diagnostic exams to facilitate my own care

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Ramune M. Filipcic's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)