Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Mudry

Excellent and compassionate care. Very knowledgeable. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I saw her for several visits and liked. Then when inhad a health issue she was terrible. I even called her once when SHE was on call and she said she couldn't help me. Then she called back and said its "hard for her" to switch gears when she's on call and at home. She was terrible!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I patiently waited 45 minutes for the doctor to come for my physical. When she came in the exam room she burst out that she had patients dying in the hospital and if I didn't want to wait Maybe I'm not the doctor for you and you should get a new doctor --I never heard a doctor be so unprofessional and told her that and left and will not return.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I was seen as a new patient and had the normal first appointment jitters. But as it was my short wait, my nerves were calmed by her demenor and knowledge. I had EVERYTHING explained down to a tee and I walked out with confidence I was in good hands and well taken care of. I wish more doctors had this type of demenor and system where they treat patients with the best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr Mudry is the best doctor I've seen. She has an old fashioned approach, no checklists, she talks to you and is extremely thorough. She also took on my Mother as a patient when she was visiting me and fell ill. I can't say enough good thinks about Dr Mudry and her staff. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I went to Dr. Mudry as a new patient. She spent quite a bit of time with me and listened and counseled. I felt she cared and had some very good advice. I was truly impressed. I can't say that about a lot of the doctor's I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

This is a doctor that cares about the patient. She returns phone calls promptly and takes time to discuss issues, contacts the patient to check up. She exemplifies the character of doctors from 30 years ago something that seems impossible to find these days. Its obviously not about the money for her it's about the patient. The world would be a much better place if we had a few more cut from the mold she came from.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Carolyn Mudry's Credentials

• University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ