Ratings for Dr. Michelle Warren

Dr. Warren has been caring for me for 40 years. She is a wonderful and caring physician, excellent at diagnosis, careful and conservative in her treatments.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

We had a very poor experience with Dr. Warren. She totally misdiagnosed me and gave me mendication that was actually harmful. I would NOT recommend you going to her unless you have 400 dollars to throw out.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Warren was rude, cold and condescending. She was either unwilling or unable to explain anything to me. She was abrupt and abrasive and made me feel like an inconvenience. She was not interested in answering questions and could not be bothered to take my medical history. She has someone else do it and then when I met with her she knew nothing about me. I waited over an hour to see someone. The practice is disorganized, dirty and disinterested. Even her white lab coat was filthy. They exam room was filthy and the tiny room for taking blood was disgusting. I have no idea how she got the press she has because it is 100% undeserved. She was only interested in getting me to take hormones and would not discuss options. Hormones or nothing. I left there with 3 prescriptions after telling her I was not comfortable taking them. She does NOT listen and if you question or argue with her she gets very nasty. I have had a few follow up phone calls and she was rude and abrupt.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr Warren is completely out of it though she has a very impressive resume and press. She is very scattered and keeps you waiting for a long time. She can't seem to focus while discussing the issues and has a young MD sit in the room to kind of remind her or do her work. To boot, my second visit a mere month after my first, she had no idea who I was or what my issues were which we had discussed at length at the first meeting which cost a whoppin' $450. I am very educated and I provided her with prolific medical history, records, et al... She seemed to have forgotten all the information. When I pointed out that she had all in her folder, she made up some excuse and fluffed it. When I asked about medications, she recommended some old meds that historically have bad sideffects and are rarely used today. Also recommended a medication that is contracindicated with my health issues which I called her on. AWFUL- a total scam at my expense. Shameless - should be stripped of her credentials

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Not only are Dr. Warren's prices outrageous (she does not accept insurance), I would think that at a rate of $400/hr she could have cracked a smile. I was the only patient in the office, but still had to wait half an hour. Then, after the most uncomfortable pelvic exam, and an insulting consultation, I left with a massive bruise from where she had literally stabbed me while trying to draw blood. She may have been named one of New York magazine's Best Doctors ten years ago, but I can tell you that even lowly paid med students are more pleasant and attentive than Doctor Warren. Save your money, time and frustration, by choosing another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Michelle Warren's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1965)

HealthPartners