Ratings for Dr. Margus Heinmaa

brilliant experience with this brilliant psychologist

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I saw Dr Heinmaa for about nine sessions and really noticed a great improvement in my mood and actually my life in general. I am grateful to you Dr heinmaa for your skill, kindness, patience, and belief in me. The impact of our sessions will stay with me forever...I would recommend Dr heinmaa to my family and friends and anyone who is struggling with mental health issues or wants to be a better version of him/herself. If I could leave you 6/5s, I would...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Heinmaa to anyone with mental health concerns - however major or minor. Not only is he compassionate, kind, and warm, but he offers practical and actionable solutions (he's not just there to listen to my problems). I waited a while to see him but it was well worth it. He offers solace and solutions, and after our work together, I now feel better equipped to take on life's challenges and hardships. Thank you Dr. Heinmaa!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Heinmaa to anyone who needs to see a psychologist or simply have a third-party opinion on a complex matter. Dr. Heinmaa is very engaging, knowledgeable and patient. I was very pleased that after one appointment, he helped me with two complex situations. It was my first appointment and I will definitely go back when I will need advice on another complex matter. The Change Clinic is also conveniently located in the city near public transportation.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Fantastic and highly recommend!! Best psychologist in the city!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I walked in to my first ever psycho-therapy session with doubts and high walls. I was doubtful and skeptical that clinical psychology would be of any value for myself. I was never much of a self-help type of person and always thought it was all fluffy and not fact/logic based. However, upon meeting Dr. Heinmaa, that quickly changed. The conversations were intriguing and interesting. Dr. Heinmaa is patient, understanding, astute and intelligent. He probes and asks the right questions in getting you to think in areas where things may have been buried or ignored. Dr. Heinmaa is brilliant. He seeks results and knows what is needed without going around a long winded path. He understands what you seek and helps you get there. I am very fortunate to have met and been under Dr. Heinmaa care. He has changed my view on therapy and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a psychologist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Heinmaa is amazing at what he does. Intelligent, understanding and effective - he has helped me in a way no other professional has.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

For more than ten years, I have seen quite a few therapists to help me with my anxiety, depression and personal losses. Although they had partnered me in coping with them in one way or another, nobody comes to close to the success I have had and continues to have with Margus. Extremely astute and utterly sensitive, he has guided me to be a healthy adult—a stage in my life I have always struggled to reach—and has empowered me to deal with negativities, which inevitably come my and anybody’s way in a most productive manner. Margus has the gift of counsel, and I feel so incredibly fortunate to have found him in Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Heinmaa was born to be a psychologist - he is warm, friendly, approachable, and insightful. Any patients that are under his care are so fortunate. I felt that he truly cared about the treatment he was providing and have noticed great improvements in the way I think and feel. Thank you so much Dr. Heinmaa!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Heinmaa was a ROCKSTAR! He kept our sessions focused on ley issues I wanted to address and exceeded expection in delivering solutions that really spoke to my needs! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012