Ratings for Dr. Arnon Katz

I expected the wait time to be a lot longer than it was, being a specialist. He was kind and considerate and offered a solution immediately. I have to agree with others that the receptionist is a bit dramatic when booking follow-up appointments as if its so difficult to get in to see him, almost like she wanted to argue about it, but I refrained from telling her I'd go elsewhere because I liked Dr. Katz.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Finally a great dermatologist! Doesn't keep you waiting forever, knowledgeable, friendly and personable. It's refreshing to have a genuine conversation with a dermatologist who is able to explain what is happening and how he can help, with a smile no less.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

the most outstanding physician. He is wonderful with my kids and always fits us in even though he may already be booked. He never rushes you and always greets you in a warm manner. I have absolute trust and faith in his abilities and would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Awesome Doctor - just a straight up good person who loves his job and is insistent on helping people.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Going to Dr. Katz's office was one of the most pleasant and comfortable doctor visits I have ever had. He is so kind, truly cares about his patients, is extremely knowledgable, and quite handsome. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Visiting Dr Katz was one of the most unpleasant doctors visits I have had. He told me that the skin condition on my legs was due to a psychological disorder steming from anxiety or depression that lead to me scratxhing or picking my skin forming lesions. I do not have any such thing. I have never touched the skin over the past 4 years that my legs have looked like this. His advice: cut my nails! Despite the fact that the lesions appear without my interferance. He also commented about my facial blemishes although I was not visiting for that purpose. He pointed out insecurities and continued to say derogatory things about me. As a 16 year old girl, I did not appreciate the judgment that came from an older doctor who was supposed to be unbiased and helpful. Never returning. I had high hopes to heal my skin and was disappointed with Katz

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Katz is wonderful. He is kind, warm, understanding, he listening to you, and he is very knowledgable. The icing on the cake is that he has a delightful sense of humor. I love going to see him. He won't push you to do anything you may be uncomfortable with, and if you feel it necessary to do more tests he will do them for you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Katz is super sweet and knowledgeable!! Some of these complaints don't even make sense, go to him and form your own opinion rather than relying on these people who half of the time have no idea what they are saying

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had issues with an icky rash on my face; had not had any luck with my GP (who is also awesome!) to solve the issue. Dr. Katz identified the issue first visit in and has me rash-free within two months!! He is friendly and attentive. Also got rid of a lot of unsightly and uncomfortably located skin tags. Also, each time there, I have had really good experiences with his front desk staff. They can't always address you immediately as they must also give the client on the phone the respect of their undivided attention, but they get to you as soon as they possibly can and are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Katz is clearly a very knowledgable and helpful doctor. He came highly recommended and I could see why. He is friendly and attentive and was very helpful. I did not have to wait long as he saw me within 15 minutes of my appointment time. His secretary is not so friendly though. I would suggest finding new office staff. Aside from that I highly recommend the doctor himself.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016