Ratings for Dr. Arnon Katz

Visiting Dr Katz was one of the most unpleasant doctors visits I have had. He told me that the skin condition on my legs was due to a psychological disorder steming from anxiety or depression that lead to me scratxhing or picking my skin forming lesions. I do not have any such thing. I have never touched the skin over the past 4 years that my legs have looked like this. His advice: cut my nails! Despite the fact that the lesions appear without my interferance. He also commented about my facial blemishes although I was not visiting for that purpose. He pointed out insecurities and continued to say derogatory things about me. As a 16 year old girl, I did not appreciate the judgment that came from an older doctor who was supposed to be unbiased and helpful. Never returning. I had high hopes to heal my skin and was disappointed with Katz

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Katz is wonderful. He is kind, warm, understanding, he listening to you, and he is very knowledgable. The icing on the cake is that he has a delightful sense of humor. I love going to see him. He won't push you to do anything you may be uncomfortable with, and if you feel it necessary to do more tests he will do them for you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Katz is super sweet and knowledgeable!! Some of these complaints don't even make sense, go to him and form your own opinion rather than relying on these people who half of the time have no idea what they are saying

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had issues with an icky rash on my face; had not had any luck with my GP (who is also awesome!) to solve the issue. Dr. Katz identified the issue first visit in and has me rash-free within two months!! He is friendly and attentive. Also got rid of a lot of unsightly and uncomfortably located skin tags. Also, each time there, I have had really good experiences with his front desk staff. They can't always address you immediately as they must also give the client on the phone the respect of their undivided attention, but they get to you as soon as they possibly can and are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Do not go to this dr. My mother went to him two years ago with a previous history of basil cell cancer on her face. He took a biopsy and told her she did not have cancer and sent her home. Three days ago she has had major facial surgery on her face at Sunnybrook with a tumor that had been growing for the past two years, attaching to the bone,effecting the skull,tear duct and eyelid. She has been left with a scar from the top of her forehead to her lip. This person should not have a medical license. Next stop...seeing a lawyer. ury

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Katz is clearly a very knowledgable and helpful doctor. He came highly recommended and I could see why. He is friendly and attentive and was very helpful. I did not have to wait long as he saw me within 15 minutes of my appointment time. His secretary is not so friendly though. I would suggest finding new office staff. Aside from that I highly recommend the doctor himself.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I LOVE HIM!! he actually helped me with my kp which was so embarrassing to me and is now FINALLY gone!! he is very professional, clearly intelligent AND extremely nice and funny. A(+)mazing doctor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have been three times on his consult but enough is enough, his assistant is the most rude and unprofessional person I have seen in a doctor's office. She doesn't know what the meaning of good customer service is. The punctuality is terrible, at the last appointment we went we had to wait one hour and a half! The assistant needs to learn how run a doctor's office and manage the schedule more wisely .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I find Dr Katz and his staff to be quite personable and efficient. Dr Katz is steering me in the right direction to eradicate my psoriasis. Life-changing treatment for me personally! I would imagine that the naysayers are just miserable themselves! Sometimes diagnosis takes more than one try, especially if you've let it get really bad. Totally recommend going to see this dermatologist!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I can't believe the ratings saying dr. Katz is friendly & helpful etc. he must have his friends put in comments for him. He was by far the worst physician I've ever gone to ever. Extremely rude along with his assistant. Totally unprofessional & demeaning. He got very frustrated when he couldn't diagnose me properly & was very condescending. Zero bedside manner. no physician should be practising with a personality like his. I'm surprised he's still in business since I read the negative reviews & they are similar experiences I've had with him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015