Ratings for Dr. Brian P.L. Hong

I couldn't have asked for a better orthodontist team to get my teeth fixed perfectly. Dr Hong and his team of highly trained assistants are exceptionally friendly and love to keep you informed every step of the way. Even though I wasn't able to picture the end result from the beginning Dr Hong explained me what was possible and gave me a few options of realigning which is great. I've had my braces off for about a week now and I can't stop smiling and showing off my teeth because of how perfect they are! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for orthodontics in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

He help me make my teeth look clean now they look amazing thanks

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

great experience with Dr. Hong. Nice friendly and same with the staff!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very comfortable and family friendly environment. That you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

We had a very good experience with Dr. Hong. He is very patient and answers all questions. His staff and reception were always friendly and helpful. We would recommend him further.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Hong is an excellent orthodontist. This was my 3rd time having to straighten my bottom teeth (first time braces, second time invisalign). The price was good and he is very gentle and patient. Very knowledgeable and didn't say anything to scare me, like another dentist I consulted with did. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The doctor and technicians are good but the receptionists are poor. They seem to go out of their way to squeeze you into their hours from 8am to 2pm, for students it's very difficult to get away from school to accommodate their schedule. Receptionists have too much attitude. Sometimes you have to wait a while during busy times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

both my daughter and myself go here. dr hong is very kind, quick and the staff overall is very friendly. parking is free and the location is convenient for me. sometimes i have to wait but generally speaking, its not for too long.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Go elsewhere! Orthodontist is extremely distant and a VERY poor communicator. This creates imbalance to entire office system, giving room for too much power to receptionists (yikes), one of whom has a MAJOR personality disorder. Barked like a dog at us, VERY nasty/argumentative/defensive when we asked for more information. But is excellent at making sure she's got all your financials so you'll be paying on time! We were only happy with the technicians, who were pro and polite. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I had my braces with Dr Hong, got them off last summer, and I've had nothing but good experiences there. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, Dr Hong is never rushed and will answer all your questions thoroughly. If I had a wire poking or come off they got me in immediately, even on a day when they were normally closed.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010