Ratings for Dr. Brian P.L. Hong

Special Doctor. Special Staff. Highly recommend. Very professional, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr.Brain Hong and his staff. Dr Brain is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Awesome orthodontist practice and very convenient location. Dr Brian Hong and his team from front to back are exceptionally courteous 'professionals'. I never not feel inconvenient attending all my appointments. Dr Hong explained clearly and never impatient of my progress every step of my treatment which ended last week. I highly recommend Dr Hong and his fantastic team.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better orthodontist team to get my teeth fixed perfectly. Dr Hong and his team of highly trained assistants are exceptionally friendly and love to keep you informed every step of the way. Even though I wasn't able to picture the end result from the beginning Dr Hong explained me what was possible and gave me a few options of realigning which is great. I've had my braces off for about a week now and I can't stop smiling and showing off my teeth because of how perfect they are! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for orthodontics in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

He help me make my teeth look clean now they look amazing thanks

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

great experience with Dr. Hong. Nice friendly and same with the staff!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very comfortable and family friendly environment. That you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

We had a very good experience with Dr. Hong. He is very patient and answers all questions. His staff and reception were always friendly and helpful. We would recommend him further.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Hong is an excellent orthodontist. This was my 3rd time having to straighten my bottom teeth (first time braces, second time invisalign). The price was good and he is very gentle and patient. Very knowledgeable and didn't say anything to scare me, like another dentist I consulted with did. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The doctor and technicians are good but the receptionists are poor. They seem to go out of their way to squeeze you into their hours from 8am to 2pm, for students it's very difficult to get away from school to accommodate their schedule. Receptionists have too much attitude. Sometimes you have to wait a while during busy times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015