You may also like

Rate Dr. Kayal Thevathasan

Dr. Kayal Thevathasan's Ratings

Dr. Kayal is very nice and knowledgeable. I recommends..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr T is amazing she has help my daughter from the day she was born

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. T and Marlene are both nice and great with kids. I do agree though with two of the concerns below - first, on her discouraging breastfeeding. Even though both my daughter and I were doing great with breastfeeding, she always seemed to be suggesting that we switch to formula. She actually acts like she finds breastfeeding kind of distasteful and is surprised that anyone would be willing to do it. Second, they used to try to fit us in when there was an emergency, but nowadays they just tell you to go to a walk-in clinic or the ER, which is not much help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. T and Marlene are amazing. Dr. T is very thorough especially when it comes to investigations to find out what is wrong. My son loves her. She is patient, kind, and friendly. Marlene is great as well, always doing what she can to squeeze people in when they need to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

My son is 10 mths and I'd have NO OTHER Dr her and her staff are awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

My wife and I have been taking our kids to Dr. T., for a few years now. I am unimpressed. When we tried to book appointments for the kids if they were sick there never seemed to be any urgency to see them. Nore did they seem to care, the standard response was... "Take them to the E.R. Or a walk-in clinic". What is the point of having a doctor who keeps sending you to someone else? Most recently my son had to get stitches. We called Dr. T., at the request of the E.R. Doctor to have the stitches removed and again we were told to go back to the E.R. Dr. T., seems to be in the health profession to pick up a pay cheque, not to help the sick. I myself am a heart patient and have dealt with many different docs over the years. I have never met one so dismissive. I am highly disappointed that an indevidual who has taken an oath to provide care to children is so poorly prepared to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr.T or 5 years when my first daughter was born. She is very helpfull and I trust her opinion when it comes to my children. MY son had breathing problems and she made every effort to make sure he was taken care of. The reception lady is also very nice, she always gives my kids stickers :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I thought she was great, helpful, friendly and knowledgable. Staff was excellent and it was easy to get an appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

All 3 of my children see Dr. T. She is wonderful! Marlene is her receptionist and she will always do her best to fit you in, especially in emergency situations. I have an 8 year old, 23 month old and now a newborn and Dr. T. Is knowledgable in every age group. Amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

My son was tongue tied and she was very good with him he didn't cry threw it she a good doctor.. but was wondering if she does circumsition and to what age

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485600].votes_count ]]