Rate Dr. James Lacey

Dr. James Lacey's Ratings

I have yet to enter the clinic, but I am scheduled for a BA consult. They had no room on the schedule for me. I am wanting a bit of a rush so they can be done before my vacation in December. The receptionist rearranged some appointments, and made sure he was able to see me as quickly as possible. So far they have outstanding customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

he is a terrible doctor, his licence should be revoked.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2868422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had liposuction surgery with Dr Lacey and I am very pleased with my results. I am a middle aged man and I was anxious about addressing my "stomach" concerns with anyone as this is the first time I have done anything like this. Dr Lacey was professional and easy to talk to and I was very comfortable with my decision to have surgery with him. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Lacey and his team for cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Dr Lacey performed my breast augmentation on 6 March 2015. From my first consult with him I knew he was going to be MY Plastic Surgeon. Everyone I dealt with at the KPS was so caring, and friendly, with a down to earth demeanour, which made me feel very comfortable. I am 3 months post op and am glowing with happiness, confidence and I LOVE looking at my 2 voluptuous breast. If you are looking for an outstanding PS, I highly recommend Dr Lacey, who is worth every cent!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2841502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have had the pleasure of working with Cathy for botox (she's fantastic and very caring) and Karen (my favourite person, she's so funny and great to work with - extremely knowledgeable and caring) for laser hair removal as well as chemical peels, as well as have had 2 consults from Dr. Lacey and I intend to book with his a surgery for this Fall. The reception staff is great. nothing but positives for everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have to say Dr Lacey and his staff were amazing did everything to make me feel right at home. He was very accommodating very polite. I had sugary done at his facility was so nervous his staff were telling me jokes making laugh to lighten the mood made me feel so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I only have great things to say about Dr. Lacey and surgical team! His reception staff are so friendly and supportive! All of his OR and recovery team are amazing as well. Dr. Lacey himself is very kind and knowledgeable, he's comforting and listens to the client's concerns. I was completely comfortable with him and love my results! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

This guy is the best surgeon in Ottawa. I checked out the main names of plastic surgery in Ottawa, and they are either hot shots, stuck up or awkward to the point where I felt way too uncomfortable taking my shirt off in front of him...won't tname names on here, but one was a total weirdo. Dr. Lacey is a normal guy, made me feel comfortable, and at ease. his nurse was with him too, a lady so that makes it way more comformtable for me. He spoke to me with compassion. I have massive sagging breasts, and need a breast reduction. Ill get it covered through ohip, and even thought Its embarssaing showing your body that your so uncomfortable with to someone else, it was ok. he and his nurse made it ok. He was really empathetic to my situation. The wait list is a bit long, but I will wait. He did my sister and my cousin for breast reduction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I saw Dr. Lacey for a tummy tuck and breast Augmentation. I opted to go with only the tummy because of the cost...wasn't expecting it be that much. I saw three surgeons before I chose Dr. Lacey. All the other surgeons were quick, cold or hot shots. Dr. Lacey made me feel welcome and normal and explained the procedure to me. His staff are sweet. I read someone said they are arrogant...I don't know what they are even remotely talking about because they are nice and take time to speak to you. I had my tummy done and its awesome. I have had three babies and hated my stomach, now I can wear a bikini and my clothes look amazing. Thanks guys.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742044].votes_count ]]