Ratings for Dr. James Lacey

First of all I want to say "WOW"! My experience with Dr. Lacey and his staff was very impressive. I have never walked into a medical office where I've felt like a human being and not a number. The front desk staff was very polite and courteous, his nurses were very comforting and pleasant, and Dr. Lacey was comforting and actually listened to my complaint with care ( had one breast reduced). He told me after our consultation "I will do everything I possibly can to make you fell better" (about my complaint). And he was right...did not have any pain at all and I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend him for treatment. But remember, all cases are different and the results may vary as he explains at his consultation. Great job to you and your staff. 5 stars for sure!!! NA

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

STAY AWAY from this so called "cosmetic surgeon" The surgery was horrific and I was made to feel as if I was just a bother to him and his nurse.His nurse is a cold *itch.Don't be fooled by the pretty Youtube videos about this clinic,because real surgery is NOTHING like the videos show but the exact opposite. I came in to talk about one procedure and Lacey tried to push more procedures on me and when I put my foot down,he got all pissy and rude with me.I should have walked away right there and then. STAY FAR FAR AWAY

Submitted May 1, 2016

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I met Dr. Lacey many years ago making an inquiry about a procedure. I really had nothing to report at that time as our visit was pretty short. However I feel the most impressive review on this site was the one made on October 26, 2015 by one possible patient who said that Dr. Lacey told her that he would not do her surgery because she didn't need it. I am VERY impressed with this comment as this proves that Dr. Lacey is performing his surgeries for all the right reasons!!! Kudos to you Dr. Lacey for refusing some treatments and not just going for the cash grab!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I tend to be a tough critic but Dr. Lacey and the KPCS team made my otoplasty procedure as comforting and methodical as possible. In my experience, they fully deserve the best rating, one that I have dreaded and put off for many years (probably for the right reasons). Through the years I have consulted with a variety of practitioners and collected several quotes and ended up going with my original gut instinct and selecting Dr. Lacey. He definitely heirs on the side of cautious, responsible practice and aims for appropriate, natural results. This is a professional who is putting his name on his procedures and this assurance was most apparent from Dr. Lacey. My initial consultation with Dr. Lacey was almost 5 years prior to the actual procedure, and what stuck with me was the dialogue that we had. I had a certain outcome in mind, which Dr. Lacey was able to adjust based on his fundamental knowledge of aesthetic principles. I respected his input to avoid "over-correction". The procedure was nearly pain-free and I did not even need the prescribed pain medication (regular tylenol was enough). This is a sign of craftsman! Following his advice, the recovery period of one week was an inconvenience at the most, but well warranted. I couldn't be happier with the recovery and final results. Attention to the recovery process and results was also given great attention by Dr. Lacey, he is obviously concerned with the well being and satisfaction of his clients. This is paramount in such a line of work and the main reason why I decided to pursue the procedure with him and his team. Even with such top-shelf practice he was also price competitive with other places, some of which I didn't get a "warm and fuzzy" from like I did at KPCS, right from the start. It wasn't the lowest cost, but for the possible complications and necessary oversight, I believe he was the best value for the dollar. The team is patient, understanding, and there for you through the entire process. The in-house surgical facilities also allows for the utmost of privacy. I'd have no hesitation to recommended anyone to consider Dr. Lacey and team.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

My experience with Dr Lacey and his staff has been amazing. From my consultation through to my surgery I have felt like I was in amazing hands. Dr Lacey was so patient with me and all my crazy questions and my last minute cold feet. I will recommend him and his team to everyone. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I recently had a procedure at Dr Lacey's clinic and I was so impressed with the professionalism and the incredible care I received. I love my result and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Lacey to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Great doctor, great staff, great results. Period.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Lacey to anyone. He has the worst attitude of any Dr I have ever met. I wanted a simple procedure done to my face and he would not do it. He said I didn't need it and it looked fine. Last time I checked, the reason that cosmetic surgery costs money is because no one NEEDS it. He was rude, and kept saying he knows better than me and that he wouldn't be able to do it without leaving scars..... Even though I know a number of people who have had the same procedure and have no scars. I would really advise anyone to check out any other Dr. as Dr Lacey is by far the worst.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have yet to enter the clinic, but I am scheduled for a BA consult. They had no room on the schedule for me. I am wanting a bit of a rush so they can be done before my vacation in December. The receptionist rearranged some appointments, and made sure he was able to see me as quickly as possible. So far they have outstanding customer service.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. James Lacey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "STAY AWAY from this so called "cosmetic surgeon" The surgery was horrific and I was made to feel as if I was just a bother to him and his nurse.His nurse is a c..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This entire journey as been amazing. Dr Lacey is a worl Class surgeon and I can't say enough about the care I received. He is well worth the money! "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Lacey many years ago making an inquiry about a procedure. I really had nothing to report at that time as our visit was pretty short. However I feel ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I tend to be a tough critic but Dr. Lacey and the KPCS team made my otoplasty procedure as comforting and methodical as possible. In my experience, they fully d..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Lacey and his staff has been amazing. From my consultation through to my surgery I have felt like I was in amazing hands. Dr Lacey was s..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a procedure at Dr Lacey's clinic and I was so impressed with the professionalism and the incredible care I received. I love my result and I wou..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great staff, great results. Period. "

November 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is I can't figure out for the life of me why this doctor is portrayed on the news when there are so many other wonderful plastic surgeons out ther..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend Dr. Lacey to anyone. He has the worst attitude of any Dr I have ever met. I wanted a simple procedure done to my face and he would not do ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have yet to enter the clinic, but I am scheduled for a BA consult. They had no room on the schedule for me. I am wanting a bit of a rush so they can be done b..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "he is a terrible doctor, his licence should be revoked. "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction surgery with Dr Lacey and I am very pleased with my results. I am a middle aged man and I was anxious about addressing my "stomach" concerns ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Dr Lacey performed my breast augmentation on 6 March 2015. From my first consult with him I knew he was going to be MY Plastic Surgeon. E..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had the pleasure of working with Cathy for botox (she's fantastic and very caring) and Karen (my favourite person, she's so funny and great to work with ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say Dr Lacey and his staff were amazing did everything to make me feel right at home. He was very accommodating very polite. I had sugary done at his ..."

June 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.kanataplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.kanataplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2K 1X7". Address has been updated from "None" to "895 March Road". Phone Number has been updated from "613-591-1099" to "16135911099".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://kanataplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.kanataplasticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "613-591-1099".

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. James Lacey once. I found he was subtly rude and racist. Yes, he is knowledgable and he has to be otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to practise. I ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only have great things to say about Dr. Lacey and surgical team! His reception staff are so friendly and supportive! All of his OR and recovery team are amazi..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "First of all I want to say "WOW"! My experience with Dr. Lacey and his staff was very impressive. I have never walked into a medical office where I've felt lik..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lacey is a pleasant guy and sure makes you feel very comfortable, but i think anybody is going to a doctor will be looking for a result rather than their ple..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is the best surgeon in Ottawa. I checked out the main names of plastic surgery in Ottawa, and they are either hot shots, stuck up or awkward to the poi..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Lacey for a tummy tuck and breast Augmentation. I opted to go with only the tummy because of the cost...wasn't expecting it be that much. I saw three ..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck with Dr Lacey and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I am not a big person but I did have a great deal of sagging skin due to my t..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The front office staff are arrogant. They know it all: you know nothing about medicine or your own body. Dr. Lacey is interested in the dollars, for sure. He qu..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently received some botox injections from Cathy at this facility. She was exceptional and I am extremely pleased with my results. I did have a consultatio..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done by this Dr James lacey in late 2013, the out come was very disappointing, one breast was much more bigger than other, no goo..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am only 3 days out post-op with upper eyelid surgery. So as far as final results, I can't quite speak to that. However, I can speak to my experience so far...."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I had my eye exam, the Dr. said that my vision went down terribly. She sent me for another to another Top Optometrist for his opinion on her suggestion of..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an excellent experience two years ago. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable."

September 30, 2014