Ratings for Dr. Joshua Wein

Dr Wein was a fine doctor and the procedure was successful but he is ALWAY late and the last appt I had I left after 1.5 hours not seeing him at all. Still cannot get a call back.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

What can I say besides the Worst most Embarrassing experience of my life. Dr. Wien was very animated and I thought I was in good hands but turns out it was more of a show. After a procedure I was having sharp pain when I shouldn’t have been. After 2 visits he completely ignored the issue kept saying “you should be good in 5 days, and the next visit could take up to thirty days”. Another month goes bye and I made 3 calls to the office because of the pain with no return call from him. Then when I went in for what I thought was a follow up (misled by the staff) was bounced back and forth between offices in the same building. Ebony the intake receptionist decided it was ok to be loud about my issues in front of a whole waiting room. I practically had to beg to see the doctor at which case he said he had to reschedule a visit with a sonogram, which was another month out. Wien was more interested in his next surgery then the person having pain after his surgery. Evident when he handed me pamphlets and saying “tell your friends to come in”. Hopefully I can help more people avoid him and this office and save themselves from a similar experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I'm a 27 year old male , had a few problems he truly helped me out . He was very upfront and decided I needed circumcision and I trusted him . I went thru with the procedure and so far it's my first day and according to others I'm not experiencing any horror story's as of yet ! Quick and professional and if you have any questions he will address it . Thanks

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I went to 2 other urologists before finding Dr. Wein. Neither of them were as helpful and concerned as Dr. Wein. He took the time to answer my & my wife's questions. He explained the surgery in a clear and understandable fashion; something the other 2 doctors didn't or couldn't do. My surgery went perfectly and I will continue to use this practice for the foreseeable future.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr wein and the staff at premier urology are the best !!!He has operated on me twice and I have the utmost trust in him. He even makes me laugh when I am in pain

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Wein for kidney stones while I was pregnant. He was very knowledgeable and extremely concerned with not only my well being but also that of my unborn baby. After my son was born I had multiple procedures with Dr. Wein to remedy my kidney stones. I'm pleased with the treatment I've received from Dr. Wein and will continue to see him if the need arises. While very personable, educated and knowledgable Dr. Wein does not sugarcoat things which may be offputting to some but I rather prefer that. I would and have recommended Dr. Wein to my loved ones.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I trust that as well as my condition can be fixed &/or treated Dr. Wein has done all.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Have used Dr. Wein for 7 years. Never have had a complaint. Have had 6 procedures, & never a complaint. His youthful appearance & down to earth manner will put some off, but I came to him for results & got them. Never rude or demeaning to me. I would recommend him to anybody1

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Great people and very knowledgable.Was very friendly and did not talk down to me as some MD'S do.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I found the doctor to be warm and professional.He suggested changes to my medications. He wants to see me in 30 to make sure that the new medications working proprly.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Joshua Wein's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1996)

Beech Street Corporation