Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Weissinger

When my daughter's bilirubin level was a little high (still in the normal range), I was told to switch to formula. Instead of getting better, she got constipated which is exactly what you don't want to happen. The best advice would have been to nurse as frequently as possible to encourage more bowel movements. Dr. Weissinger wasn't the one who told us to switch, but he told us to continue on formula. Also, when I chose not to vaccinate, he seemed angry that I was 'ignoring' his recommendation. A recommendation is simply that. I am the mother. I am entitled to make the decisions for my child. He didn't agree with my choice, and I don't mind agreeing to disagree, but he then told us to find a new doctor. Seems to me that he's intolerant of a view other than his own. Not only that, but we were given a form to sign based on our choice to not vaccinate and were told we couldn't be seen without our signature. This is manipulation and my child's well being was the bait.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Keith A. Weissinger's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, WA