Ratings for Dr. Adrian Savin

Dr.Savin has been my dr for over 10 years. He USED to be very patient and thorough. Lately he has become rude and condescending. They found a polyp and when I went to talk to him about it and told him I was concerned he actually laughed at me. I had to ask him several times to stop laughing. Then he proceeded to tell me that I don't take proper care of myself like yearly physicals. When I told him I do and to check my last phyical it showed Feb 2017 his response was "see it's over a year ago". This is just the topping on other things. This appointment was my last. Receptionists are extremely rude as well. You cannot get evening appointments. If you do it is in 3-4 months. Minimum wait time in reception area is 30 minutes to over an hour.....then you wait another 30 minutes in the dr office just to be rushed out.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

You should avoid this doctor at all costs. He's been our family doctor for over 10 years only because he's Romanian and my family was new to the country and wanted someone who spoke our language. Some of the highlights of being his patient include: refusing to refer you to a specialist and prescribing medication instead; making you wait 1-1.5 hours over your appointment time and then rushing you through a 10 minute appointment; booking an appointment for you for AFTER he's already left the office and refusing to cover the $40 cab fare for their mistake Needless to say I've submitted a complaint to the medical board about him and they're currently investigating

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I know Dr. Savin more than 15 years, Last visit I was shocked about his arrogance and challenging, sarcastic questions. I did not experience this in the past. At times he was dismissive but not rude or condescending. I was very sick and not being supported by Dr. who knows every orifices in my body. I am thinking to switch GP.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very helpful and shows that he cares for your well being.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Savin has been my family doctor for a long time, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Savin is an excellent professional and is a very knowledgeable as well. He also is extremely polite and records the tiniest details - clues which other doctors may overlook. He immediately makes you feel at ease and patient-doctor relations are so important when dealing with a potential life and death health situation. I would recommend this doctor without question to my best friends. Octavian O.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Savin is very professional and an excellent Dr . He cares.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Excellent doctor and person. Saved my life. The waiting time to see him is longer, but that proves he is a good doctor and many people need him. I remember I had another doctor in the past that pretended he was all the time bussy with patients, but was nowbody in his office any time I went to visit him. Dr. Savin is busy all the time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

The staff I think is overworked that why they act the way they act. The appointments are always running late. Waiting time one hour, visit time 15 minutes. It should be the other way around. However as soon as the doctor comes in you know and feel that you're on good hands. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. You always leave the clinic with an answer and you feel that everything will be all right.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Savin treats my Mom and others at Amica. He is very thorough, calm and understanding and treats people with respect. He explains things so that the patient can understand. Sometimes the patients have to wait past their appointment time, ONLY when he has taken needed time with a previous patient. The staff at Amica are there to work with residents - not just Dr. Savin, but they are adequate.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012