Ratings for Dr. Adrian Savin

I know Dr. Savin more than 15 years, Last visit I was shocked about his arrogance and challenging, sarcastic questions. I did not experience this in the past. At times he was dismissive but not rude or condescending. I was very sick and not being supported by Dr. who knows every orifices in my body. I am thinking to switch GP.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very helpful and shows that he cares for your well being.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Savin has been my family doctor for a long time, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Savin is an excellent professional and is a very knowledgeable as well. He also is extremely polite and records the tiniest details - clues which other doctors may overlook. He immediately makes you feel at ease and patient-doctor relations are so important when dealing with a potential life and death health situation. I would recommend this doctor without question to my best friends. Octavian O.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Savin is very professional and an excellent Dr . He cares.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Excellent doctor and person. Saved my life. The waiting time to see him is longer, but that proves he is a good doctor and many people need him. I remember I had another doctor in the past that pretended he was all the time bussy with patients, but was nowbody in his office any time I went to visit him. Dr. Savin is busy all the time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

The staff I think is overworked that why they act the way they act. The appointments are always running late. Waiting time one hour, visit time 15 minutes. It should be the other way around. However as soon as the doctor comes in you know and feel that you're on good hands. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. You always leave the clinic with an answer and you feel that everything will be all right.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Savin treats my Mom and others at Amica. He is very thorough, calm and understanding and treats people with respect. He explains things so that the patient can understand. Sometimes the patients have to wait past their appointment time, ONLY when he has taken needed time with a previous patient. The staff at Amica are there to work with residents - not just Dr. Savin, but they are adequate.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Reliable and very considerate. He saved my life by detecting an early cancer. Pleasant to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

The best Doctor I've meet. All the time he helped me and was spending time to listen, I wish to meet him again or maybe to talk with him. Ion from Yellowknife

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012