Ratings for Dr. James E. Allen

This is to acknowledge the exceptional services provided to me by James E. Allen, M.D. I was referred to him by my PCP concerning a urologic problem. After standard testing, no cause was determined for my condition and we found it necessary to employ outpatient surgical diagnostic procedures (3) before finding the source of the condition. His initial diagnosis proved to be correct and, I believe, the situation now resolved. Throughout my treatment, he encouraged me to make my own decisions regarding my care, took the time to explain every facet of my treatment and was open to recommending other alternatives to ensure the maximum benefit to me & my health. For that I was very grateful. Because of this, he inspired a confidence in me for his expertise and I feel it was well deserved. I've already recommended him to my family members for their care in the future if necessary.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Doctor is just ok. The staff are all incompetent and are all rude very unprofessional. Our express scripts insurance have sent the office staff twice a message to refill husband's prescription. The 1st notice was sent on Nov. 28, 2017 as of today ( Dec. 16,2017) this office staff and the doctor has acknowledge the need to refill. As to making an appointment to see Dr.Allen Good luck...bad, bad! Better be able to be there by 3pm or your out luck.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Nice guy; knowledgeable. Staff is brutal; they eat nails for breakfast. Should all be fired. Unprofessional, rude, incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Has a really good sense of humor, and helped me get through my Kidney Stones with as little pain as possible (cringe!)I'm definitely a Kidney Stoner for life, and I'm keeping Dr. Allen around for just as long :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. James E. Allen's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners