Ratings for Dr. Vimal Scott Kapoor

Condescending, poor bedside manner. Seems absent minded as well. Had his own opinion on my injuries, and not until I presented him with evidence from a SURGEON and an MRI did he admit that my injuries were not 'in my head'.

Submitted July 31, 2015

I have been looking for this docteur for some time. I did not really talk to him much but I met him at Markham Hopitale in 2010. he is now in Hamilton I see. I came to the urgence with really bad pain in my stomache, and right away he found out that I was bleeding because I was pregnant. I did not even know I was pregnant! Anyways, I remember the laboratoire or something was taking so long and he figured out something else and then quickly I had operation. I want to thank those docteurs also. Dr Palister I think. I was out of the hospitale in one week. I was told later I was near death because the pregnancy was in the wrong place. I could see they were very tense and nervous when they were with me at urgence. He saved my life. I never got a chance to thank him. Thank you Docteur Kapoor. Merci mille fois!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

This doctor repaired my son's cut on his lip from a daog and it was pretty bad. He even went so far to take out a stitch that he did not like. He was such a perfectionist which i appreciated. My son was really anxious and he got to him real quick and and they made him feel really comfortable. A caring doctor. Nurses were excellent

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

No one could find the cause of my Dad's headache, but this doctor did by putting a needle into his back and analyzing the spinal fluid - painlessly - viral meningitis! Careful, thorough doctor

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The wait time was better than most ER's, but this doctor actually called to follow-up on my daughter's arm after he had to rush out to an emergency call. Who does that today? Very caring and considerate doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The ER was packed but it inspite of that, I watched this doctor keep on his name and handle patients with professionalism. I saw him on the go for 8 hours and when it came time for my results he answered all questions in spite of the pressures. Hats off.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Kapoor was most helpful explaining my condition and providing follow-up advice. The emergency can be a harried place and I was struck by his care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

A great doctor who was very caring and helpful. He took the time to listen and figured out my condition that others ignored

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Great doctor who took the time to listen and take a detailed history. Unlike other emergency experiences I had, a very positive experience with Dr Kapoor

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

The triage nurses could be friendlier, but Rhonda was fantastic. Dr. Kapoor really went out of his way to explain things to us and chat with us. I realy appreciated it. I could see he was very busy, never stopping, but he gave us the time we needed. I am thankful for his time and excellent care

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Vimal Scott Kapoor's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Condescending, poor bedside manner. Seems absent minded as well. Had his own opinion on my injuries, and not until I presented him with evidence from a SURGE..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for this docteur for some time. I did not really talk to him much but I met him at Markham Hopitale in 2010. he is now in Hamilton I see. I ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor repaired my son's cut on his lip from a daog and it was pretty bad. He even went so far to take out a stitch that he did not like. He was such a p..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "No one could find the cause of my Dad's headache, but this doctor did by putting a needle into his back and analyzing the spinal fluid - painlessly - viral meni..."

September 29, 2014