Ratings for Dr. Amjad Junaid

I love Dr Junaid and his entire team of experts, Roberta, Antony, Tara and Carla. Very knowledgeable, proficient, pleasant, punctual. Dr Junaid follows up with further exploration when he sees something and is very thorough. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Roberta is also very knowledgeable, thorough, pleasant and approachable. My daughters are very comfortable with her, as am I. I feel like I can be very open around her. Antony is amazing in his field and is always on top of my diabetes. I feel much more knowledgeable about my disease because of the info he has shared. The girls Tara and Carla are fantastic, professional and funny. They are very accommodating and I feel very welcome. I never feel like I’m bothering them either in a phone call or visit All in all, I feel like I’m getting the best healthcare ever with Dr Junaid and his wonderful team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I took my 14 yr old son (2010) to see him as my md was away. Dr Junaid saved my son's life by letting me know that kids rarely get sciatica...which us what he had been diagnosed with with all previous visits to ER and other physicians. They were all wrong. After visit with Dr Junaid, his concern alerted me and my son was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma within 2 weeks. Had our not taken place, my son would have surely not survived. We are forever indebted to him. Intelligent, respected and knowledgeable. 10+ stars.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I have bern with this practice over 40 years. DrJ being the third Dr. I find him very thorough

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Great doctor. Great bedside manner. Don't like their system - call 9am and hope you can get an appointment that day. You never EVER get an appointment. You either get the nurse (don't like) or get told to go to Urgent Care. Some of us work (and some of us have to keep stepping away for privacy). This system clogs up urgent care and encourages patients to put off going to the doctor (this doesn't encourage early treatment or preventative care).

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He was an on-call doctor for my 8 year old. He was funny, patient, and great with him. I didn't feel rushed, and he explained everything and all the options. If I lost my current doctor, I would love to switch to him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Junaid is top notch , good listener and very compassionate . The office staff are excellent, and a good sense of humor, I've always been treated with the upmost respect. I always look forward to see them on my app't days....

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Junaid seems to be good, have not had much conversation with him. Roberta takes some getting used to.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Always on time or close to it. Far better than his predecessor in that regard. Very thorough in recommending and providing specialist and other referral appointments as required

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor and staff. Doctor has great bed side manner. Staff exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Horrible horrible doctor and staff. Told to go to Urgent Care every time I phone for an appointment and that's only when I can actually get through on the phone. Constant busy signal for days on end. Receptionists are as miserable as can be and always rude. Nurse practitioner Roberta is the only decent one on staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016