Ratings for Dr. Amjad Junaid

Horrible horrible doctor and staff. Told to go to Urgent Care every time I phone for an appointment and that's only when I can actually get through on the phone. Constant busy signal for days on end. Receptionists are as miserable as can be and always rude. Nurse practitioner Roberta is the only decent one on staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

horrible never can get an appointment told to go to urgent care EVERY TIME why have him as doctor can never get in to see him oooh well what can one do

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Roberta is awesome! She really cares. The staff is rude and it is like pulling teeth to try and get an appointment within a 3 week timeframe and then I do go in and the waiting room is empty!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr.Junaid has excellent bedside manner and very caring. The staff is always attentive and go out of there way to be as helpful as is possible. Great Doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Just walk a mile in his shoes!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Excellent Doctor best that I have ever had in seventy years to date Jan.14th 2014

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I very much look forward to my app'ts with Dr. Junaid. Staff very pleasant, ya sure they have bad days like every one else, walk a mile in their shoes. I wonder how many people get "not very good" service in a restaurant but feel cheap not leaving a tip. I don't believe in tipping. I was nervous about a new doctor but was put a ease very quickly. Just for the record I'm a nervous person by nature.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Junaids for about 4 years now and I have never met him, only having been seen by the nurse Roberta (who is awesome). But it is impossible to get appointments. I'm a healthy female in my 20s and dont have alot of medical problems. A common occurance goes something like this. feel ill, so I need to go to the dr (for strep etc.) call at 9 am right on the dot, no answer. call at 9:04, they say they have no available appointments for that day. Valid, that happens, when I ask if they have any for tmrw etc they say they only take same day appointments and recommend I go to emerge or urgent care. that is not an acceptable way, and I have now resorted to going to walk-ins because at least I'll be seen. lastly, I have been trying to get an appt. for my yearly 'lady test' for almost two months and have yet to be given one.... needless to say they enjoyng the government$/patientthey listthen offloadin patients off to urgent care, but not walkins bc they get charged...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

The staff ruin it for the doctor and his patients. I don't like dealing with them. They are rude, and couldn't care less. It doesn't surprise me that a note is posted on the window of the reception desk, telling patients they will be removed if the staff is yelled at. I have personally witnessed patients very upset. It's like drama central. If you ask a staff member to do something for you, it will be ignored. Is it incompetence or laziness? In the end Dr. Junaid will cover for them, which makes him look bad. I have finally come to the conclusion that it is time to find a new doctor. With all my health issues only being able to see him three times a year is not acceptable. As well as never being able to get an appointment when you are sick & have to deal with his rude staff. I am in the same situation I was more than two years ago with my health. I truly wish he would find some good responsible people to work for him. A shame patients have to put it with rude staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

After Dr.Jackson retired ( my doctor for 20+yrs)I was introduced to Dr. Junaid. I have found him to be a very good doctor, intune with what is happening in the medical world and very sensitive to the problems of his patients.If I had one thing that I'd change it would be that they take messages on their answering service.Overall I'd rate him a 9.5/10

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012