Ratings for Dr. Amy N. Hoing

I drive 25 mins out of the way to see her, and she sees my son as well. She is the most thorough, knowledgable and patient dr I have ever encounters. She plays with my son, and always threatens to keep him for herself:)He loves her and the staff. SHe never leaves any stone unturned and checks out everything as well as consults with her partners if it's something she is unsure of. She is fabulous!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr Hoing has been my doctor for a couple of years. She is always very nice. She takes her time to understand why you are in her office. She listens and is easy to talk to. She does a great job!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

She was great with my son, got down on the floor and played with him. You can tell she has kids. Very thoughtful and reassuring. I've recommended her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

This is one of the worst doctors I have been to. My four year old wouldn't cooperate for her and she was very rude about it. She made me feel like the worst parent in the world. I would not recommend this doctor for children. She has no idea how to relate to children or make their visits easier. Two thumbs down!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Amy N. Hoing's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Massachusetts