Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Kim

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Horrible bedside manner and complete lack of compassion. Openly hostile for having an opposing idea from his. Seems like that's a common feeling among the patients he's seen. I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the only good review on himself because he DEFINITELY doesn't show any compassion. He's the kind of doctor who talks at you and doesn't let you get a word in edge-wise. If you want a physician who thinks they're better than you because they somehow managed to get through medical school and residency, book an appointment with him. It won't be hard, considering he doesn't seem to have a lot of repeat patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Best Internist my family and I have ever gone to. He is compassionate, spends time answering my questions, is a brilliant diagnostician, and sends me for referrals as needed. Other family members receive excellent care from him also. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Kim as an Internist/Primary Physician, whether you have good health or have multiple medical issues.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Doctor Kim has very serious anger management issues. While discussing my health issues he became irate that I had seen another doctor during an emergency situation. He literally slammed down his clipboard, got right in my face, and started yelling. He almost gave me a heart attack it was so frightening. Highly unprofessional to say the least. I will never return to him and recommend others not go to him. He needs treatment for his anger issues if he wishes to stay in the medical profession. I see from comments by others that I am not the only one who sees Dr. Kim has an attitude.

Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Kim is unprofessional and lacks compassion. I had bloodwork done in October, and results which required follow-up testing were given to me in December by a member of his staff. That lack of urgency is astonishing. In addition, he has a dismissive demeanor and seems to resent questions relative to your health. I have fired Dr. Kim, and I hope that he will see these reviews as areas to improve upon.

Submitted June 9, 2014

very good. smart. always cares how his patients are doing.is always on top of things.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

My spouse and I were both patient to this Doctor. Until he made judgmental remark about a medical problem my spouse has to me. Which was not professional at all. Not just the point of talking about another patients health issues, but not focusing on mine when I was there.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I didn't have a great experience with him. It was as if my point of view didn't matter to him. I gotthe feeling that me being there was wastng his time. That's not my idea of a Doctor. I wouldn't suggest him period.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I think Dr. Kim is wonderful, I have seen him a few times, he is very helpful, caring and knows his knowledge, I have no ins, and he was fine with getting my blood work done there and sending it out for me so i wouldnt have to pay hundreds at a lab, calls you personally to let u know ur diagnosis, I give him 5 stars....

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I have seen Doctor Mark Kim for over 4 years. He dosent care about your feelings at all. He is not help full. Every thing he does is old school. I would recomend anyone to see him. I am now looking for a real doctor I should of changed a long time ago.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Kim has a definite attitude, I came to him after several trips to the ER and I was very ill. He pressed hard on my stomach during the exam and I began to cry from the extreme pain, he continued to press on the area and scolded me for crying. I asked him to write me a Rx for a pill I had gotten from the ER and he seemed offended that I had an opinion about my own treatment (and refused to write it). He prescribed me something elese that didn't work and my life has been miserable. To his credit he did send me for a bunch of test, but if I had any choice at all I would NOT have him as a primary care physician!

Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Mark M. Kim's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD