Ratings for Dr. Crowter Tori

A gentle, gifted healer. Torie always greets me with a warm, sincere smile. She is genuinely concerned about my whole well-being. Her treatments have helped me with mood and ability to handle stress. A prompt visit about an ache or pain brings quick relief. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I was afraid to get Acupuncture but was told it would help with my chronic pain. Dr. Crowter is amazing!! She made me feel comfortable, and more importantly, her treatments have helped lessen my pain considerably

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Crowter stood me up 35 minutes before my appointment. This appointment was booked in sequence with my IVF treatment, which she was aware of. IVF costs thousands of dollars. Through research I have learned acupuncture can greatly improve chances of successful IVF. Acupuncture was part of my fertility plan. To have her cancel 35 minutes prior places doubt on the success of my multi-thousand dollar procedure and at this point, I'm too far along with treatment that I can't find another acupuncturist specializing in fertility who can see me prior to my egg retrieval. I am extremely upset, disheartened, disappointed and now, tired, as I woke 2 hours earlier than normal specifically for this appointment.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Conventional western medicine wasn't able to reach a diagnosis for infrequent but highly painful abdominal pain episodes, including blood tests, ultrasound, CAT scans.. I believe that Dr Crowter was able to help me in ways that western medicine didn't have the first iota how to approach, and haven't had another episode in 6 months. She's very friendly, easy to talk to, and I definitely would recommend her to anyone in need of help.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Crowter is great! She is working on a specialty in fertility and is such a great resource to have in our province. She is super nice, listens to all of you concerns, and allows you to help make decisions in your health (instead of giving you directives that you don't understand or want). Her wholistic focus on health is far more effective than a lot of the practitioners I 've seen. I've also had issues with pain during acupuncture before, and with Tori, it was easy and relaxing. Will definitely go back again!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Tori is so welcoming and makes you feel so comfortable right from the start. She is very knowledgable in many areas! She is fantastic!!!! The best acupuncturist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Tori is very kind, caring and gentle. She takes the time to listen to your concerns & treats you accordingly. She is very good at explaining the process and will offer other homeopathic/herbal options to treat the issue. Not only is she excellent at treating musko-skeletal and general health issues, she is very knowledgable in women's health and fertility treatments through acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine. You will not regret taking the time to see Dr. Tori.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Tori is amazing! I still don't know why I ever see anyone else when I have pain, Dr. Tori takes care of it, usually in just one visit. She asks questions as well, which I think is very important in this kind of treatment. Thanks Dr. Tori!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

She is very nice and gentle. After one treatment, I had considerable relief from my fibro-myalgia symtoms.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008