Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Yardley

Dr. Lee G. Yardley is the consummate health care professional. His sincere desire to help his patients reach their optimal health potential, is manifest by his continual pursuit of excellence in his chosen field of chiropractic care. I have been a dedicated visitor to Dr. Yardley's clinic since 1995. You may wonder why I say 'visitor' rather than 'patient' when I refer to myself. Initially, I was a patient. I had sufferred a severe back injury to discs, L3 - L5, resulting in debilitating back pain. I was referred to an orthopedic surgeon, who after viewing the MRI images, recommended immediate back surgery. Discovering the risks involved with said surgery, and with consultation with a top Neurosurgeon, I eventually found my way to Dr. Yardley. He was practicing Regular Chiropractic Care of the total spine at the time, and was able to offer me considerable relief from my pain and thus great improvement to my mobility. However, when he continued his pursuit of Chiropractic Care improvements, he began treating me with NUCCA care adjustments. What an amazing growth in Chiropractic care. The difference from the traditional spinal manipulation adjustment methods, to the gentle, soothing NUCCA care adjustments, resulted in an immediate improvement to my overall health, physical and mental condition. Once having reached my health potential, the frequency of visits were reduced to 4 times a year. I had entered into the health maintenance stage of his care, and have been problematic free since 1996. I suffered from an injury sustained in a vehicle accident in 2012, and with Dr. Yardley's care, I was back to regular maintenance visits within 3 months. I have no other health issues. I do have regular health checkups associated with my Health Care Plan. I consider myself to be a visitor during these checkups, because I am not ill when I visit. I do not require treatment and thus do not consider myself a patient. My goal is to always be a visitor, and not a patient, and Dr. Yardley helps me to achieve this status, by my regular, however infrequent, visits to his office.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Experience matters and Dr. Yardley's experience is evident! i went to a doctor that said they were trained by Dr. Yardley. I decided to go to that doctor's office as it was closer to my home than Dr. Yardley's office BIG mistake! I wasted my money and time by not seeing Dr. Yardley first. I decided to make the drive and see Dr. Yardley as I have heard such great things about him. The difference was remarkable! He and his office staff are professional, organized and most of all caring. After receiving care from Dr. Yardley, I no longer suffer from migraines, carpel tunnel or seasonal allergies. And to my surprise, even my plantar fasciitis is gone. There is an enormous difference in the quality of the care received from an experienced professional like Dr. Yardley and the quality of care from someone that does not have his credentials or experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Yardley to anyone. I truly believe Dr. Yardley is worth traveling any distance for if you want quality, effective care!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Totally impressed with Dr. Yardley from my first visit with him. He is a straight shooter! I decided to start care and that is the best thing I ever did. I no longer have the need to take any high blood pressure medicines, my sciatica is gone, my acid reflux is gone and my eczema is also gone. I am able to enjoy my life again. I work without getting tired before the end of the work day, I have energy to socialize, I am just able to do more and I don't feel old anymore. Thank you Dr.Yardley! You also have a really kind, caring staff. If you don't go see him, you will miss a really good opportunity to get your health back. Fred

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have been to many different chiropracters in my life, the Yardley institute is unquestionably the best, most professional, and honest I have found, I refer them to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Yardley from the very first visit. I had been to many other doctors and had not gotten any relief from my peripheral neuropathy. My condition was affecting my daily life. I was no longer able to work out, hike or even move about comfortably in my own home. I listened to what Dr. Yardley said and it made sense to me but still I was skeptical, would this really improve my health.? I followed Dr. Yardley's instructions and my condition gradually began to improve. I am now about 80 to 85% better after having steadily deteriorated for over 20 years. prior to seeing Dr. Yardley I am very glad I heard about Dr. Yardley on the radio and I recommend him to everyone I see. My overall health improved in so many ways. My eczema is gone, my migraines are gone, I sleep better and I don't seem to get all the colds and flu that everyone around me seem to get these days. I a very happy with the care and the professionalism of not only Dr. Yardley but also his entire staff. Betty

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I have had on and off chiropratic care for most of the last 30 yrs. and during that time had a cervical fusion. I am very active and play a lot of golf so it seems I am always having a strain on my neck and back. always having to be aware of my posture and how I move so as not to trigger my symptoms of neck or arm or back pain. It was my chiropractor that suggested I look into a provider that specialized in upper cervical neck issues. that lead me to Dr. Yardley. I had several friends who had been treated by him with great results and after checking his credentials decided to schedule a visit. right away I noticed a professionalism I hadn't seen from my previous care givers. A complete analysis was done on my neck and a treatment plan designed specifically for me. I'm into my 3-4 mo. of treatment and am experiencing results that I have never had before. Most days I am not aware of my neck, it feels normal. I doesn't tighten after physical activities as before and the surprise to me is that my lower back issues are significantly improved. Occasionally I have visited my old chiropractor and he tells me there is nothing for him to do, even he is surprised at my improvement. Dr. Yardley is extremely competent and professional as his his staff and along with the state of the art technology used in his office I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Yardley to anyone in need of spinal care.... Gus in seattle

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Yardley has helped me overcome some pretty painful obstacles! In January of last year I fell down the stairs and had bulged a disc in my lower spinal area...I was unable to drive or even walk without assistance and was in excruciating pain 24/7. I had been to several chiropractors and even to the ER before I heard about Dr. Yardleys process. I decided to come meet with him and see if he could help me. He took some X-Rays and measurements and upon evaluation, he said he would be able to help my body get to a place of healing itself. After my first visit with him aligning my atlas, I started feeling less and less pain. I was able to sleep a few more hours each night. After a few more visits, I didn't need my cane anymore to help me walk and I was able to start driving again. A few months into treatment, I was able to get back into the groove of living, and now a little over a year later, I am 90% of the time, pain free! I did NOT have to have back surgery (which I had 2 different neurosurgeons tell me I needed), and my quality of living has only been improving! Thank you Dr. Yardley for pursuing this avenue of chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

From the first treatment I stopped taking pain medicines for my neck. The staff is really nice and Dr. Yardley is great at explaining the treatment program.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Foe not being a believer in Chiropractic, Dr. Yardley is the real DEAL! I had so much going on with age beating at my door. Within a short time, my vertigo has lifted, all but gone. My lower back pain is so much better AND my hearing is returning to my right ear! I have a nationwide log siding business and do some very manual work. Now with no depression my life is breath of fresh air and all thinks to the good Doctor Yardley. By the way, I'm 74 and feel 40. Richard Gunst, pioneerlogsiding.com.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I had to say Dr Yardley's treatment was quite an eye-opener, my shoulder pain relieve after my 2nd visit. And now the shoulder pain gone and I feel more comfortable. I like his treatment base on data and measurements, the data is very detail. His bone setting is really different from others , it very gently and only took mins but the minor force winning energetically, so far I am still feel like a magic... I almost completed the treatment and my lower back pain and head stress removed. Thanks, Lei

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016