You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lee G. Yardley

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Foe not being a believer in Chiropractic, Dr. Yardley is the real DEAL! I had so much going on with age beating at my door. Within a short time, my vertigo has lifted, all but gone. My lower back pain is so much better AND my hearing is returning to my right ear! I have a nationwide log siding business and do some very manual work. Now with no depression my life is breath of fresh air and all thinks to the good Doctor Yardley. By the way, I'm 74 and feel 40. Richard Gunst, pioneerlogsiding.com.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I had to say Dr Yardley's treatment was quite an eye-opener, my shoulder pain relieve after my 2nd visit. And now the shoulder pain gone and I feel more comfortable. I like his treatment base on data and measurements, the data is very detail. His bone setting is really different from others , it very gently and only took mins but the minor force winning energetically, so far I am still feel like a magic... I almost completed the treatment and my lower back pain and head stress removed. Thanks, Lei

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I dealt with headaches daily, for as long as I could remember. When I came to the Yardley Institute, the way I described my headaches was "more of a way of life for me." Since I've been under care, they stopped almost immediately. I don't think I realized how much pain the rest of my body was in as well. Suddenly I realized all the things I was use to feeling that I no longer feel. There are so many ways I could describe Dr. Yardley & the Yardley Institute, but the first word that comes to mind is "excellent!"

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

My hats off to Dr. Yardley. I have been to many types of doctors and have never seen a doctor that works harder or is more dedicated to his patients. I have been a patient of Dr. Yardley for over a year now and thanks to him my balance is better, the ringing in my ears is gone, I do not get seasonal allergies anymore and I have more energy. My husband tells me that he has his wife back. Dr. Yardley has a great staff and they always make me feel welcome. His treatment is very effective. I have never seen any type of treatment that is as precise as his. In my opinion his costs is very reasonable when I consider all the other types of care that I spent money on prior to seeing Dr. Yardley that had little to no affect. It is amazing what his precise treatments have done for improving my overall health. I could tell from the first visit that he actually cares about his patients. He explains things so thoroughly and as I found out he even offers free classes to his patients throughout the year with really great information that I have been able to use to improve my health and well being. He is not trying to sell anything in these classes just provide you with helpful information about your health and wellbeing. I have been to other doctors offices where they offer classes but always have something to sell you. Dr. Yardley does not do that. I heard on the radio that he does micro-adjustments. I thought that sounded strange but after going to him it makes perfect sense. Everything he does is measurement based and based in science. I find it fascinating that when he takes an x-ray that he can analyze it and show you how your subluxation has changed. I have never seen anyone else do that before. He has only taken a few x-rays since I started care with him and he has actually been able to show me how my body has changed. So not only do I feel better but I can see why I feel better. Thank you Dr. Yardley for being you! I truly appreciate you as my doctor. Patricia

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Saw Dr. Yardley after I was in a car accident. He had me do a back X-ray prior to treatment. Then he did what was supposed to be manipulation of my back. Noticed that when he did treatments he actually never touched me. Then he wanted me to have another X-ray right away to see the change. Because I know that radiation accumulates in your body I questioned the idea if having too many X-rays. He called me into his office and tried to intimidate me by stating that maybe he wasn't the doctor for me. He didn't like the idea that someone would question what he was doing. I saw him send patents in and our of having X-rays done. Them perhaps not knowing the fact this can be harmful over time. He was right he want the doctor for me.

Submitted January 18, 2016

My name is Shirley. I really feel it is necessary to share with you my experience at the Yardley Institute. I have never met a doctor more dedicated than Dr. Yardley. I have been so impressed by the care I received. I had forgotten how wonderful it feels to be healthy. I am now able to do the things that I had not been able to do in many years. I am not old but definitely felt older than my years. I was amazed at how many of my issues got better. And I know everyone heals at their own pace. My body healed within months but continues to get even better. I referred my friend to Dr. Yardley and she saw results more gradually. Dr. Yardley took the time to explain what was happening and why. She is so glad she continued with the care. We both are very thankful for Dr. Yardleys method of care. I continue to recommend him to everyone. His care is not just neck and back pain relief. When he says he removes the interference that stops the body from healing itself it is very true. I know I found relief from my fibromyalgia, acid reflux and carpel tunnel. Who would think that the micro-adjustments he does could affect so many different things but it really does. I will forever be grateful for the care I received. I know my friend is so thankful I referred her to Dr. Yardley. I had spent so much on co-payments and deductibles that his care was so reasonable. I was quite surprised. His office staff is absolutely the best. They always make you feel welcome and are truly concerned about your health. I only see them about 4 times a year now and I feel my conditions continue to get better with time. I have to say that the level of care and concern shown by the entire office is a rare thing to find in this day and age.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I received 6 months of bi-weekly treatment earlier this year for back pain and acid reflux. No improvement at all. When I asked why, Dr. Yardley said it it's because I had to miss a treatment a few times and that missing treatments sets the patient back. Yet, the Dr. schedules vacations that cause me to miss as many treatments that would set me back just as much. I think the treatment just doesn't work for me and I'm out $3000. I should have been advised that the treatment doesn't work for me earlier so I could stop the treatment and save the money. I was told, "keep coming for several more months and it will work." Most of the doctor's ads on the radio interview patients that testify that they felt better after the first or first few treatments. Not the case with me. So be careful before you invest thousands of dollars.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Yardley Is an amazing doctor. From the first day I walked into the office I felt cared for by the doctor and the staff. His philosophy of health care versus disease care makes so much sense. His method of treatment is the most effective form of chiropractic that I have ever had. I had been to many other types of doctors and all were ineffective for me. My life has changed significantly since I started care at the Yardley Institute. I am so grateful that I heard him on the radio. I had vertigo and the medical doctors just wanted to give me drugs. I am not sure how it works but Dr. Yardley actually helps the body to heal itself. No drugs or surgery!! My activities had become so limited that I felt housebound. It is hard to believe that my life had deteriorated to that extent. I now hike, bike, and am able to do all the activities that I had not been able to do for years. Many other positive things happened with my care with Dr. Yardley. I no longer have sinus trouble, my eczema had gone and I no longer take medication for acid reflux. All of these things improved with that gentle micro-adjustment performed by Dr. Yardley. Dr. Yardley and his staff have always explained every step of my care. There were never any surprises. From my very first visit Dr. Yardley was clear about what to expect every step of the way. For this reason I have recommended Dr. Yardley to all of my friends. Many are now his patients and feel the same way about the Yardley Institute that I do. This is the reason I wanted to write this review. I would advise anyone to see Dr. Yardley. If he cannot help you he will tell you. Just sit in his office and talk to his many patients who have seen major improvements in their health. I have talked with patients that travel from Eastern WA., Blaine, and Port Townsend. Why would people travel those distances if they were not seeing improvements in their health that they had not found elsewhere .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. YARDLEY for over 14 years. If it wasn't for UCCA Dr. Yardley. I wouldn't be still working. "He is my Hero. My / neck pain; lower back pain; migraine s :allergies. Dr Yardley is generous ; kind :and thoughtful Dr. saves me from pain. Thank you Dr. YARDLEY AND YOUR SPECIAL STAFF.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Lee G. Yardley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the first treatment I stopped taking pain medicines for my neck. The staff is really nice and Dr. Yardley is great at explaining the treatment program. "

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Foe not being a believer in Chiropractic, Dr. Yardley is the real DEAL! I had so much going on with age beating at my door. Within a short time, my vertigo has ..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to say Dr Yardley's treatment was quite an eye-opener, my shoulder pain relieve after my 2nd visit. And now the shoulder pain gone and I feel more comfo..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I dealt with headaches daily, for as long as I could remember. When I came to the Yardley Institute, the way I described my headaches was "more of a way of life..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My hats off to Dr. Yardley. I have been to many types of doctors and have never seen a doctor that works harder or is more dedicated to his patients. I have b..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Yardley after I was in a car accident. He had me do a back X-ray prior to treatment. Then he did what was supposed to be manipulation of my back. Noti..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Shirley. I really feel it is necessary to share with you my experience at the Yardley Institute. I have never met a doctor more dedicated than Dr. ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I received 6 months of bi-weekly treatment earlier this year for back pain and acid reflux. No improvement at all. When I asked why, Dr. Yardley said it it's ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yardley Is an amazing doctor. From the first day I walked into the office I felt cared for by the doctor and the staff. His philosophy of health care ver..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am very disappointed with my experience here. I paid $250 only to find out that I needed the treatment, but would not be able to afford it. I had recently bee..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. YARDLEY for over 14 years. If it wasn't for UCCA Dr. Yardley. I wouldn't be still working. "He is my Hero. My / neck pain; low..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Yardley for 19 years. His dedication to his profession is beyond reproach, thus my loyalty to his clinic. I have had numerous consu..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello, my name is Brenda J. Lynch. I've been a client of Dr. Yardley with The Yardley Institute for 7 years. I never really had a regular doctor , but I alw..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yardley is WORTH EVERY PENNY you pay him!! I have been to other board centified NUCCA doctors. Dr Yardley is the ONLY one that has been able to get my ad..."

December 11, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 30, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Lee" to "Lee G."

October 20, 2013