Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Hadeed

Dr Hadeed is very compassionate, knowledgable and thorough. I have been a patient for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

This is a doctor that really cares. I have been going to him over 20 years. I always felt I was in great hands when I went to see him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Best doctor in town! He's compassionate and very knowledgeable. He always put the care of his patients above everything else. I would highly recommend Dr Hadeed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

HE IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE,WELL INFORMED BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Hadeed had problem kept his appointments. I was supposed to be a new patient, but my appointments with him got cancelled about 35 minutes before the appointment time for two times. The first appointment was on 3/7/11 (Monday) at 10:45 am. The clinic staff called at around 10:10 am on 3/7/11 to inform me that Dr. Hadeed was not able to go to the clinic. I rescheduled the appointment to 3/21/11 (Monday) 11:00 am. After I got to the clinic, the clinic staff apologetically told me that the appointment was cancelled for the doctor was having a sever migraine. The clinic tried to contact me at 10:30 am. I do wish Dr. Hadeed to get well soon, but I will not make another appointment with him again.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Be prepared to wait. I have had 3 visits. each one around a TWO HOUR wait. When I asked if this was normal, the response was an unfriendly "yes" while not even looking at me. If the doctor wasn't so good, I would rather be sick than go here.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr.Hadeed is a thoughtful caring man. He has a soft pleasent voice and explains your medical issues to you so you can understand them. He will refer you to a specialist when needed to evaluate other problems. The wait time is a bit long, but for good service, it's ok. The staff Is a bit unorganized and could use a little team work to get the office running smoother. However, the change of staff is looking nicer with a lot more smiles!!? The staff is much more cordial, but stll mix up the patients & the Doctors. Also it's hard to get messages to the Doctor to let him know that you would like to speak with him for a moment about a concern you might have. I have known Dr. Hadeed for over 11 years and he is a wonderful Doctor & very patient with you. He takes time to explain your medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Joseph C. Hadeed's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med