Ratings for Dr. DEREK E. Lamprecht

Dr. Lamprecht has treated both me and my mother, with the same results. He worked with my broken wrist, doing surgery as well as responding to ER doctors as they dealt with my emergency, and I am perfectly satisfied with the quality of his work, his follow-up, and his attention to the issue. My mother, who is 95, had a complete knee replacement. She has recovered well, and Dr. Lamprecht's work has enabled her to be free of pain with admirable mobility now. She had a speedy recovery, also. He responded to all our questions with interest and concern. We are pleased with his work and support.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

seemed to have a low level of concern, possibly based on my age. low level of discussion of options and decision making process. would liked to have had more interaction. simply offered paliative or surgery with little discussion. given pain med prescription even though I said my body did not tolerate narcotics. supposed to receive take home information but did not. left abruptly to take another call, with no opportunity for discussions, questions, or closure. Maybe needs communication training. Nice person.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. DEREK E. Lamprecht's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2000)

Secure Horizons