Ratings for Dr. Pierre Ares

Dr. Ares is simply the best dentist I have ever found. He straightened my teeth for a fraction of the cost of traditional braces, and there was no need to remove any teeth as some orthodontists had told me would be necessary in the past. His office is lovely. I have received the best of care here for many years.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Excellent service, Human, helpful, great expertise

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Recently move to montreal from Germany and am very happy i found a very good dentist for my family and I.i will surely keep him for long

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I had a very experience at Dr Ares clinic very friendly and professional very much recommended I had my teath whitening plus couple of the repairs too . I was recommended to start with Invisalign to aligné my teeth . I am glad to visit him again and that everything is ok with my gums and teeth Thank you Dr. Ares

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Too bad there is no space for 6 stars. I'm 63 years old and he is the best doctor in town.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I'm a new patient their and i will be their patient for very long time. Doctor Ares is a professional dentist and his assistant are so kind. You should go at that clinic i recommand it!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Ares has been my dentist for years and i will be his patient ontil he ends his practice. I feel safe when i visit his clinic and feel that they do take care of my needs .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

The staff is just awful. They lost my file, the receptionist was nice until I asked her to please find my file as I couldn't find my insurance card then the hygienist Alexandre, treated me like if he was doing me a favour, I was there just for a routine cleaning and since he also couldn't bother to find my file, he wanted to do x-rays and the whole nine yards all over again. I told him that I didn't feel like doing that so he just asked me to leave and make another appointment because he only had 20 minutes for me... When people choose a dental clinic is mostly all about customer service... I went there because I already had a file after my coworker referred me Dr Ares but after this horrendous customer service, that will be for sure my last visit. Dr. Ares, I heard nothing but good comments about you but with staff like this... It is a matter of time before your patients will go to another dental clinic... One by one.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Javais terriblement mal aux dents depuis 3 semaines et je faisais un abces severe et apres etre alle dans 3 cliniques differentes un ami ma recommende Dr ares qui a prit soins de moi la journee meme . Il ma draine la gencive sans douleur et mon enflure a disparu apres quelques heures . Jetais soulage et tres content surtout apres avoir vu 3 dentistes differents et personne ne voulait toucher a mon abces. Bravo Dr Ares et son equipe ....je serai son patient pour tres tres longtemps .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Javais les dents tres mauvaise etat et javais toijours peur d alle chez le dentiste et de ma faire annoncer plein de mauvaises nouvelles .un jour un ami ma referer Dr ares parcequ il etait tres bon et doux et que ses tarifs netaient pas exorbitant . Je suis tresheureux maintemant que ma condition dentaire cest ameliore et javoue que mes peurs et mes craintes avant chaque rdv a diminuer de 99% . Je sais que je serai toijoursun peu chicken mais au moins avec Dr Pierre joublie rapidement que je suis chez le Dentiste. Bonne continuite Louise

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017