Ratings for Dr. Pierre Ares

Moi aussi depuis longtemps j'ai le plaisir d'avoir Dr. Pierre Arès comme dentiste. J'ai toujours été très très satisfait du service que lui et son personnel m'ont accordé Merci Dr. Pierre

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Depuis plus de 20 ans j'ai le plaisir d'avoir Dr. Pierre Arès comme dentiste. J'ai toujours été satisfait du service que lui et son personnel m'ont accordé.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Professional and knowledgeable, he knows his patients and cares about their well being.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Ares is the best dentist I have had. I had composite veneers placed in his clinic and am incredibly satisfied – he did beautiful, extensive work in one office visit, and for an affordable price (even for a student!) I had wanted to have this aesthetic work done for years, but had not found a good clinic that offered this service – not all dentists have as much skill as Dr. Ares. His staff is also very kind and helpful – I feel welcomed and am treated professionally at every visit!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Ares is simply the best dentist I have ever found. He straightened my teeth for a fraction of the cost of traditional braces, and there was no need to remove any teeth as some orthodontists had told me would be necessary in the past. His office is lovely. I have received the best of care here for many years.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Excellent service, Human, helpful, great expertise

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Recently move to montreal from Germany and am very happy i found a very good dentist for my family and I.i will surely keep him for long

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I had a very experience at Dr Ares clinic very friendly and professional very much recommended I had my teath whitening plus couple of the repairs too . I was recommended to start with Invisalign to aligné my teeth . I am glad to visit him again and that everything is ok with my gums and teeth Thank you Dr. Ares

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Too bad there is no space for 6 stars. I'm 63 years old and he is the best doctor in town.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I'm a new patient their and i will be their patient for very long time. Doctor Ares is a professional dentist and his assistant are so kind. You should go at that clinic i recommand it!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017