Dr. Roni Berbari

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roni Berbari

Dr. Berbari didn't actually treat me. I went elsewhere. Went there for a consultation. His assistant was very nice and she had me explain my problem and took an x-ray. Dr. Berbari eventually came some 50 minutes after I entered the examination room. He wasn't aware of everything I had all explained to the assistant in fine details, so I had to start over. Before even looking at my x-ray or discussing the treatment, he jumped on my faulty crown and tried to remove it (but couldn't, fortunately). Then he started looking at the x-ray and gave me explanations that were vague, full of ifs and maybes. Didn't look very interested and generally hesitant. In the end, his assistant gave me a quote for the treatment, that looked different from what he explained me (just as if he had told her basically nothing). Prices seemed high. So, I don't know how good of a dentist he really is when he treats you, but that consultation didn't make him look quite favorable to me. (57$ is for consult.)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr approach with caution, some how arrogant. First he finds out if you can pay on the famous treatment. He seems insecure on his explanations.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Way too expensive dentist! First time you see him, comes up with expensive dental treatments, sums up to several G notes! Seems like a nice doctor but very quick on the money! Quite the rip off dentist in town if you ask me!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr.Berbari is a very good dentist. He is very thorough and professional dentist. His staff is very friendly and will help guide you through Montreal if you are unfamiliar with the city.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

L'horreur! Il m'a fait tres mal et ne voulait pas me croire quand je lui disait que je souffrais. Le traitement a dure 3h40 et il n'a jamais voulu m'anesthesie. Je le deconseille fortement!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Just had implant surgery...not only did Dr. Berbari fit me into his schedule at a moment's notice, but he was also very reassuring by way of explaining everything that would be done and clearly outlining the pros and cons, alternatives, etc...very friendly staff, I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a dentist in Montreal.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

gret dentist. calm, explained every step. staff very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Roni Berbari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Outstanding award of Operative dentistry