Dr. Roni Berbari

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roni Berbari

Dr. Berbari has done a lot of work in my mouth, as well as looking after my much-less-problematic husband and kids. Always very clear about options and prices, and very focussed no getting the best results possible. I love the way my smile looks, now, and even my bite is more comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr.Berbari has been my dentist for the past 12 years.His work is absolutely amazing. I have referred all my family and friends and trust him completely. His knowledge and attention to detail is remarkable and his staff is just as amazing. I highly recommend him for any dental procedures big or small. Thank you to Dr.Berbari for his amazing work and to his staff. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr Berbari is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up to date about the newest practices. The assistants are always gentle and efficient. The hygienists have gentle hands and wonderful smiles. Lyne is really helpful: no one explains treatments like she does! The secretary is amazingly sweet, she remembers her patients and her level of service is remarkable. No one has ladies that work and keep on the ball like the ladies at his office!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I found him arrogant and aloof. He did a reasonably good job on my teeth besides a crown that he didn't properly shave down which cracked within a few months. I was very uncomfortable in the chair because he and his assistant talked over me having their own private conversation which made me feel alienated and also concerned they weren't paying attention to what was going on in my mouth. He didn't seem to believe me when I told him I wasn't frozen all the way, and became irritable at a couple points. The staff is the best, though, amazing. They do have a good financing plan, and if it's something that suits your needs, you might as well go to him. Not amazing, but he did do good work on the rest of my teeth. Expensive, but all dentists are.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I came to Dr Berbari with a baggage of 25 years of fear of dentists. Over the past 10 years, he took the time to reassure me and build up my trust. He is very professional and courteous, as is his staff. He uses top of the line equipment and does his best to maximize my comfort level. My dental health was horrible so, over the years, he did a crown, root canals and a complex tooth extraction - and he did a great job, taking time to explain the procedures and calming my fears. As for costs, I cannot compare to other dentists as I have dealt exclusively with Dr Berbari since the previous millennium :-) but I see the final product of his work and I think it's worth every dollar. I could try and shop for a cheaper office but I will not risk messing with a process that works. Also, kudos for the dental assistants and hygienists who are angels, full of kindness and patience.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr Berbari has been my dentist for the last 20 years. He has even cared for my children who have now become dentists themselves and yet he remains my dentist. He is very professional, diligent, ethical and is evidently very good at what he does. He is a great listener and adapts to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best care in town.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I went for the consultation. I am not very convinced. He gives me the feeling of uncertainty.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr Berbari est le dentiste de mes enfants (et ce, depuis trois ans). Ce n'est pas très facile trouver un dentiste qui accepte des enfants et qui ait une bonne communication avec eux. Mes enfants l'adorent, ils adorent l'hygieniste (et les petits cadeaux qu'ils reçoivent :) ). Il est vrai, les factures sont assez consistentes des fois, il est un peu plus cher que mon dentiste à moi, mais Dr Berbari dispose d'appareils ultra modernes que l'on ne voit pas souvent chez d'autres dentistes (y compris le mien). Le seul problème de facturation que j'ai eu: on m'a facturé une radiographie panoramique (apparemment, je ne devais pas la payer), mais je n'ai pas eu de problèmes à intégralement récuperer mon argent auprès de la RAMQ, ultérieurement. Dr Berbari a toujours écouté attentivement ce que j'avais à lui dire, m'a professionnellement conseilée et rassurée. Pour nous, c'est le meilleur choix.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I wish there were more reviews on this doctor,they have a fiance payment plan that i can afford. i went for a free consultation for braces, and didnt really get a good vide from the doctor, seemed kinda uniterested and arrogant.honeslty im looking for a friendly reasuring doctor and i didnt really get that from him. Im still considering going back to give him a chance to be more of what i hope for because of there payment plan. PLease review if u have been to this doctor, i would love to read more.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Tres bon dentiste. A l'écoute, gentil et compétent. Un peu cher mais ca vaut la peine!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Roni Berbari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Outstanding award of Operative dentistry