Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roni Berbari

He treated me for TMJ but the result was disaster. He took a lot of my teeth material and left me flat teeth. I suffered a lot after his treatment and and I am still suffering because of him. He was the first Doctor to work on my teeth and the doctors who worked on my teeth after were shocked about what he did. It was my mistake to not sue him in the court. All I needed at that time is orthodontics Doctor to take car of me but he changed all the structure of my teeth and left me in life long problem.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I was referred and extremely disappointed . Initial consult was not free as promised . Was charged 200$ And was told by the same person that they changed their minds. It seems that this is very common practice by dr Berbari

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Merci à toute l'équipe pour un service exceptionnel. Que du positif à dire sur toute l'équipe,! Professionnels, dévoués et à l'écoute de ses patients. Je recommanderais votre clinique à qui que ce soit. Vous êtes fantastiques!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Berbari fait un travail remarquable, il est rassurant et prend le temps de bien nous expliquer le traitement. Je suis son client depuis plus de 20 ans , il m'a extrait mes 4 dents de sagesse, m'a fait un pont permanent que j'ai depuis près de 20 ans . Son personnel est courtois et attentionné. Je le recommande fortement !

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Berbari, you are not a periodontist. So please stop working on the gum graft issues. Despite the periodontist idea to need only one gum graft, Dr. Berbari insised in doing two gum graft for my son. He did and the result, Both grafts were failed entirely. Yes failed. I had to take my son again to see a periodontist. The periodontist was surprised with dr. Berbari's wrong process. I blame myself for choosing a wrong dentist. and then, ask dr Berbari.as a general dentist to stop & stop working on the gums issues.You are not a periodontist, That is very sensetive filed.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Roni Berbari's response
Thanks for your feedback. It’s always difficult to hear that a patient had a bad experience in our office. Dr. Berbari as a high standard of quality and I think the vast majority of our patients feel happy with their treatments. Dr Berbari never claims he is a periodontist but he successfully does about 100 gum graft per year. We are sorry to hear that this gum graft was not up to your expectations. I am glad you found a specialist that you feel comfortable with that is the most important. Regards, Lyne Beaudry coordinator

Submitted February 19, 2018

Équipe d'incompétents. Ils en ont rien à foutre de leurs clients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Roni Berbari's response
Bonjour, Nous essayons constamment de nous améliorer. Malheureusement, nous avons très peu de détail sur votre mauvaise expérience pour pouvoir le faire. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via info@montrealsmiles.com avec plus de détails. Bien à vous, Lyne Beaudry Coordinatrice

Submitted February 19, 2018

He has been following my daughter since she was 6 years old, she has terrible teeth because she was sucking ehr thumb since ever and all day long. Honestly i did not think we had much hope to put her theeth back in a decent state..and I was wrong! her teeth after dr Berbari work are just perfect. and he has an amazing staff too!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Roni Berbari's response
Thank you! That is an easy task because we also have amazing patients. Regards, Lyne beaudry Coordinator

Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Berbari is very meticulous and knowledgeable, he is to me one of the best of his profession, his staff is also outstanding. I'm a patient of his for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

He put 3 crowns with significantly different color from my natural teeth and did not want to rectify the color error. On top, he obviously weakened one of the teeth when trying to place the crown as it broke a few months later. I really regret to have used his services .

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Roni Berbari's response
Thanks for sharing your feed back. We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your crowns. Have you consulted with him following the cementation to discuss your concerns? Dr. Berbari is renowned to be a perfectionist and meticulous dentist and would surely re-do these crowns that are not to your liking. As for the one who broke, unless the breakage is from a trauma, Dr. Berbari always guarantees is work for 1 year. There can sometimes be a flaw in the porcelain, although it is rare, it does happen from time to time. Do not hesitate to contact us so we can make arrangements.

Submitted August 26, 2015

Merci Dr. Berbari, je félicite sa pluridisciplinarité , il est très compétent, calme et honnête. J'ai eu une dent qui s'est brisée ,et il est arrivé très tôt pour la réparer. Tout le monde a trouvé le travail remarquable, même mieux qu'avant. Je le recommande après des années de recherches afin de trouver un dentiste qui se distinguait dans toutes les disciplines. Mon sourire n'a jamais été si beau. Merci monsieur, et votre staff est bien formé et prenne le temps de nous expliquer les étapes à suivre. Enfin, j'ai trouvé une adresse à Montréal qui répond à mes besoins. Choukrane! Lauraine Chasle, une cliente +++ satisfaite.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

C'est toujours un plasir de vous revoir :D Merci pour le beau commentaire. Lyne

Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Roni Berbari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Outstanding award of Operative dentistry