Ratings for Dr. Hong Yan

Excellent Acupuncturist. Have been to see her 3 times and each time she was great. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I found Dr. Yan very inconsistent; wonderfully effective in the first few treatments, followed by two separate incidences where she neglected to remove one of the needles used in treatment. The only time I asked to see her on an urgent basis due to an extremely painful recurrence of symptoms, she refused to see me because she was going on holiday 3 days later and was too busy. This was the last straw for me, as I had observed, as others have mentioned here, that she was very concerned with maximizing her profits.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

very professional of diagnose and treatment! thanks

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I just recently became a patient of Dr. Yan and so far I am extremely impressed with her knowledge and skill. She's quick and efficient, yet easy to talk to and you don't feel rushed during your appointment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Yan 2 years ago for a health issue which wasn't being resolved with regular 'physician' care and therefor decided to do my own research and made an appointment with Dr. Yan. My family is so thankful I did, as we've all, including our young adult children, seen her and received successful treatments. She listens, diagnoses and explains the treatment procedure. Her extensive education, experience and genuine commitment in providing the best treatment is what makes her and invaluable professional in maintaining good health. Dr. Yan is our main go-to with any health related issues and she always tries to accommodate our busy schedules. Dr. Yan's dedication for positive results in her patients' health is apparent from many of the great reviews on-line. We are fortunate to have met her and always look forward to visit her office when the need arises as we always feel better when we leave.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I'm the business owner of Southcentre Chinese Acupuncture, I was very stunned by the following review. Yes, I do ask lots of questions to my patients, but none of then would be regarding the insurance amount, cause I don't do direct billing. As you mentioned in your review, I have a busy clinic, why should I squeeze money out of a simple neck pain, which only requires 3 to 6 treatment?! If you are a premature acupuncturist looking for more business, please read more books instead of attacking other established business; if you are hired by some other acupunctist, please go away! My service is only open to decent people!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I went to this clinic for a neck pain that I had for a while, after searching online I found this place which has a website and looked reputable. What I didn't like at all was that she spent very little time asking for my symptoms and history. Besides that, she was very quick to ask me if I had insurance and how much money a year I could spend on acupuncture. That turned me completely off. Anyway, I will look for another place, with a professional that is more interested in helping me and educate me on what acupuncture is, instead of squeezing money out of my wallet!

Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Yan has helped our son tremendously with Tourette's Syndrome. When our son started with Dr. Yan, he had many vocal, and motor tics. After a few months of acupuncture, our son has improved dramatically by at least 50-75% with her treatments. With acupuncture, we did not resort to medications and what most TS patients end up doing. Quality of life is much better for our son now. We are very happy with the results of her treatments. We recommend anyone that has any type of Neurological disorder to see her. She is very compassionate. With her experience and knowledge , she will try her best to help you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I recently moved from Vancouver, and went to see Dr. Yan based on her excellent reviews, and I'm so glad I did! I have struggled with a variety of health issues for my entire adult life. The worst of which being Fibromyalgia and the related depression, chronic fatigue, migraines, digestive issues, and severe debilitating back pain. She has treated me for all of these issues and more, and am now experiencing the best health I've had in over twenty years a result. On top of this, she is also kind, very quick at responding to appointment requests, (despite her always busy schedule), and has been there for me for anything I need. I feel so incredibly grateful to have found her. She is amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Anyone who has issues getting pregnant needs to see this lady. She is a miracle worker, helped my wife twice to conceive and then we sent three sets of friends who had issues and everyone had success.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015