Ratings for Dr. Hong Yan

very professional of diagnose and treatment! thanks

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I just recently became a patient of Dr. Yan and so far I am extremely impressed with her knowledge and skill. She's quick and efficient, yet easy to talk to and you don't feel rushed during your appointment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Yan 2 years ago for a health issue which wasn't being resolved with regular 'physician' care and therefor decided to do my own research and made an appointment with Dr. Yan. My family is so thankful I did, as we've all, including our young adult children, seen her and received successful treatments. She listens, diagnoses and explains the treatment procedure. Her extensive education, experience and genuine commitment in providing the best treatment is what makes her and invaluable professional in maintaining good health. Dr. Yan is our main go-to with any health related issues and she always tries to accommodate our busy schedules. Dr. Yan's dedication for positive results in her patients' health is apparent from many of the great reviews on-line. We are fortunate to have met her and always look forward to visit her office when the need arises as we always feel better when we leave.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I'm the business owner of Southcentre Chinese Acupuncture, I was very stunned by the following review. Yes, I do ask lots of questions to my patients, but none of then would be regarding the insurance amount, cause I don't do direct billing. As you mentioned in your review, I have a busy clinic, why should I squeeze money out of a simple neck pain, which only requires 3 to 6 treatment?! If you are a premature acupuncturist looking for more business, please read more books instead of attacking other established business; if you are hired by some other acupunctist, please go away! My service is only open to decent people!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I went to this clinic for a neck pain that I had for a while, after searching online I found this place which has a website and looked reputable. What I didn't like at all was that she spent very little time asking for my symptoms and history. Besides that, she was very quick to ask me if I had insurance and how much money a year I could spend on acupuncture. That turned me completely off. Anyway, I will look for another place, with a professional that is more interested in helping me and educate me on what acupuncture is, instead of squeezing money out of my wallet!

Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Yan has helped our son tremendously with Tourette's Syndrome. When our son started with Dr. Yan, he had many vocal, and motor tics. After a few months of acupuncture, our son has improved dramatically by at least 50-75% with her treatments. With acupuncture, we did not resort to medications and what most TS patients end up doing. Quality of life is much better for our son now. We are very happy with the results of her treatments. We recommend anyone that has any type of Neurological disorder to see her. She is very compassionate. With her experience and knowledge , she will try her best to help you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I recently moved from Vancouver, and went to see Dr. Yan based on her excellent reviews, and I'm so glad I did! I have struggled with a variety of health issues for my entire adult life. The worst of which being Fibromyalgia and the related depression, chronic fatigue, migraines, digestive issues, and severe debilitating back pain. She has treated me for all of these issues and more, and am now experiencing the best health I've had in over twenty years a result. On top of this, she is also kind, very quick at responding to appointment requests, (despite her always busy schedule), and has been there for me for anything I need. I feel so incredibly grateful to have found her. She is amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Anyone who has issues getting pregnant needs to see this lady. She is a miracle worker, helped my wife twice to conceive and then we sent three sets of friends who had issues and everyone had success.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have seen Dr. Yan for two different reasons. Initially I was seeing her for severe endometriosis which was so severe that I had surgery a few months prior to her treatment. Within 2 sessions my pain was lessened greatly. I also saw Dr. Yan while I was undergoing IVF treatment. She was extremely knowledgeable about the IVF cycle and when to do treatments. After my first ultrasound, with disappointing results from the medications, I saw Dr. Yan and she booked me in for a double treatment and my next ultrasound was the complete opposite. Doctors were shocked at my very optimistic results. I recently found out that I am pregnant and put so much of our success in the hands of Dr. Yan. She was very professional but so sweet and gentle with me when I cried in her office. She was willing to book extra treatments during her lunch hour to ensure that we had the success we were hoping for. I feel so lucky to have Dr. Yan as my acupuncturist and would eagerly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have had great success with her. I went to her for my hot flashes which I have had for 3 years... my doctor put me on HRT but I didn't want to go that route because my mom is still on HRT and she is 80. I have never been to acupuncture before so I wasn't expecting a big difference after 1 treatment but after the first treatment I was able to sleep through the night! And after the third treatment my hot flashes were gone completely. I have recommended her to other people who have also found her treatments to work.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014