Ratings for Dr. James M Dorey

Dr Dorey is The Best peditrician in GTA. I have two kids under his care. Always so precise and quick in diagnosing all issues with my kids. We love Dr Dorey so much. May he stay healthy forever so that he can look after many more kids💜💜💜

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Dorey was my pediatrician until I hit puberty and switched over to Dr Smiltnieks (the female pediatrician in the clinic) but he was always so helpful and even after I switched doctors, he always made a point to say hello and ask how I was. I'm now in my early 20s and Dr Dorey still has a lasting impression on me!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

The greatest doctor. I was under his care from birth up until I turned 18. The best service and would always come to a definite conclusion regardless of how long that doctors appointment took.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I took my son to Dr Dorey because my son was small and would only look onto one side. Just by looking at him Dr Dorey said there was something wrong and sent us to sick kids. They found he had adhd, odd and his that there was a learning development disorder. Thank you for making my son's life much better Dr Dorey . He's honestly the best doctor ever

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

He is the best pedadiration he was were gentle with my precious child

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

he is a good doctor he talks politely he was helpful he was on time and he was a great staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I credit Dr Dorey for my daughter Alison being alive today.If it wasnt for his quick diagnosis and thinking and sending us to Sick Kids Hospital ASAP over 26yrs ago,her cancer might have gone undetected..As a result she is in remission over 26yrs and I am carrying twins for her I am her surogate mom..We have stayed in touch throught the years with Dr Dorey,and he looked after her until she was 16yrs old..The whole staff was great with us.....Betty Clironomos

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

I had two children under is care. Couldn't ask for anything better. We love him. My childeren names: Martina and Sabrina Chaput. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

He looked after my 21 yr old daughter from 7 months old and was the best. He has always been kind and gentle with my girls. My oldest was at sick kids and he was down there every morning before 8 am to check on her. You don't rate a doctor on their waiting room, after all you don't live in it!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I have been very pleased with Dr Dory--as I had 2 other PEDs prior who were not as thorough with their examinations or "genuinely" concerned for my child.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009