Ratings for Dr. John C. Westerkamm

I had something wrong with my ears. He said we can do an allergy test or nothing. Either way he won’t do anything about my ears and he was very rude too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

After waiting an hour and 15 minutes, the first thing out of the doctor’s mouth was that he had more urgent patients to tend to than our daughter. While we understand that may be the case, his bedside manner was horrific. He offered no recommendations or course of action for our daughter, then left us in there quite abruptly without any idea what was happening next or a goodbye or anything. The guy may be a decent doctor, but we’ll never have a chance to find out since his quite obvious personality disorder will prevent us from ever seeking his services again.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

He is very rude and has no personality. If you have a question he talks down to you. He even raised his voice at me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

A lot of these comments looks like they are looking for a friend not a doctor. He isn't Mr. Sunshine no but he does seem to care. He looked me in the eyes the entire time he was explaining my surgery. I came away feeling confident that he was going to fix me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Recently had nasal polyps removed and very pleased with the results and the knowledge and patience Dr. Westerkamm took to explain the process and up and down sides of surgery. Really, appreciate office staff's thoroughness and love Ms. Lisa who gives me my weekly allergy shots.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

What I want in a doctor is to be confident that he is totally focused on my medical issue when i am in his examining room and that I feel he is very capable of determining the best course of action. I am pleased that Dr Westerkamm exceeded this expectation. The amount of time one gets to spend with any specialist is historically quite brief. I can't imagine wanting to waste any of it with small talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I have been a patient for a year the last two visits he has had an emergency and canceled I am in so much pain really want another dr . He said its not my ears it's my jaw joint now it's so bad I can't eat and I am haveing horrable migraines I need him to fix e or I'm finding another dr

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Westerkamm has seen me for the last time. He might know his stuff, but he is ruff and abrupt when dealing with a sore ear drum. Never smiles never says hello, after we were finished just left me there. They wondered why I did not stay for the return visit I needed. He never tells me what he is doing , just does it and if it hurts too bad. Patent for two years never going back. Susan Schmidt

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Office was very clean and the staff was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. John C. Westerkamm's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union