Ratings for Dr. John C. Westerkamm

Recently had nasal polyps removed and very pleased with the results and the knowledge and patience Dr. Westerkamm took to explain the process and up and down sides of surgery. Really, appreciate office staff's thoroughness and love Ms. Lisa who gives me my weekly allergy shots.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

What I want in a doctor is to be confident that he is totally focused on my medical issue when i am in his examining room and that I feel he is very capable of determining the best course of action. I am pleased that Dr Westerkamm exceeded this expectation. The amount of time one gets to spend with any specialist is historically quite brief. I can't imagine wanting to waste any of it with small talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I have been a patient for a year the last two visits he has had an emergency and canceled I am in so much pain really want another dr . He said its not my ears it's my jaw joint now it's so bad I can't eat and I am haveing horrable migraines I need him to fix e or I'm finding another dr

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Westerkamm has seen me for the last time. He might know his stuff, but he is ruff and abrupt when dealing with a sore ear drum. Never smiles never says hello, after we were finished just left me there. They wondered why I did not stay for the return visit I needed. He never tells me what he is doing , just does it and if it hurts too bad. Patent for two years never going back. Susan Schmidt

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Office was very clean and the staff was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

This Guy knows his stuff. The trade off is he is a straight to the point type guy, all business, but he always took a minute to give each of my kids a token for his little toy machine. He answered all my questions and went over all the possible options before having surgury performed on my son. I had alot of questions and he answered each one to my satisfaction. Bottom line is that you may not want to party with Westerkamm, but you do what him to help make your medical decisions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He was quite abrupt and standoffish - didnt introduce himself or say my name, didnt look at me, didnt ask me anything, made no small talk at all, just really a dud. Total opposite of his partner Dr. Byer who is great.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. John C. Westerkamm's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Springfield, TN