Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Meyer

Dr. Meyer is an amazing doctor, and I could not have asked for anyone better to me my doctor during my pregnancy. She is very caring, and does a very good job listening to patient concerns and providing reassurance. She makes herself available to patients for answering questions (she even called me herself a couple of times to answer my questions, instead of having the nurses do it). When I was in labor with my son, the labor was long and difficult, ending in an emergency c-section and Dr.Meyer stayed at the hospital all night to take care of me, even though she could have easily had the on-call doctor do it. I have recommended her to a couple of my friends, and everyone I know has been very happy with Dr.Meyer and the level of care we received with her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Do not go to this doctor. She didn't check my 20 week ultrasound until 8 weeks later when I finally asked about it. Turns out she found something wrong and I had to see a specialist in Richmond. My son had a heart defect! She should have looked when she got the ultrasound.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Leslie S. Meyer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental