Ratings for Dr. Melissa Robitaille

She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Robitaille is by far one of the most effecient, caring, and knowledgeable podiatrists I've seen. I can honestly say I have never seen a more thoughtful, thorough, and caring doctor in not just her field but across the medical spectrum. Although some of my issues still are not resolved I believe part of the problem was due to the fact that I had not had any proper foot care for three years before someone recommended her. So my advice would be to see her when you recognize the problem is not going away on its own.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I love Dr. Robitaille! I have been with Dr. Robitaille for about 9 years and she is a very genuine, sympathetic doctor who cares about her patients. I will be with her until the end...

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Went to 3 doctors before I found a true angel, Dr. Robitalle. I highly recommend her to anyone. The staff is phenomenal. I never dread going to the office. She is a true expert and personable. I have never been treated so well from any medical office as I have at Atlantic Foot & Ankle.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Robitaille is a fantastic podiatrist. I am a long distance runner and my foot pain had became so bad that I could no longer run. She fixed all of my foot pain and fitted me for a pair of orthotics to make sure my pain would never come back. Highly recommend Dr. Robitaille.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Melissa Robitaille provides thorough, thoughtful, caring and medically sound services. Her entire staff is dedicated to providing excellent care and attentive service. I have had two surgeries and felt well cared for in both cases.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

What a great physician. Took her time and I never felt rushed. I have never had such a positive experience with any doctor. I visited about 7 other foot doctors but they were unable to help. Dr. Robitaille cured me!!! Thanks! I recommend her highly to everyone I know with any type of foot or ankle pain.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Melissa Robitaille's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)