Ratings for Dr. Pamela H. Temples

She was very knowledgeable and took her time and talked with me. She never got in a hurry and thoroughly answered al of my questions. Did a complete exam.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

She was not very personable. She was very knowledgeable but not very friendly. She is matter of fact in her conversations and seems ready to just move on to the next patient. If you want a doctor whose fast and does not want to explain much or talk much, then she would be great.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I'm not super impressed with Dr. Temples. She's very quick and impersonal. I'm sure she's a good doctor, but I prefer a bit more of a caring disposition.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Temples. Not only does she have excellent bedside manner, she seems to practice "better safe than sorry." If you are having a problem, she will work to figure out what it is instead of ignoring it. She diagnosed me with a condition that many other doctors overlooked for nearly 10 years, just because they never took the time to run a few simple tests. Because she took the time to actually do her job, I now have a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Pamela H. Temples's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valdosta, GA