Ratings for Dr. Rebecca K. Lawrence

Excellent Dr- worth the wait -good idea to call ahead to find out if she is on schedule. Again she is the best!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I've gone to Dr. Rebecca Lawrence for years and following every appointment I think, "She is the most personal, informative and caring doctor I have ever had." She gives such personal attention, you would think she was your closest friend. Dr. Lawrence is thorough and she knows how to talk on your level. If someone asks who I go to, I refer them to her. She is the only physician I have ever felt strong enough about to refer to and I am 54. It is hard to get appointments but I'll compromise if it means I get the best. You will never feel like your appointment is rushed with Dr. Lawrence. She is not only a superb doctor, she is genuinely nice person.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr Rebecca Lawrence is the BEST. She's very thorough, caring and explains things. She is such a caring doctor and will even call you at home to followup. She's a very caring and sincere doctor. I've had her for at least 15 years and she is SIMPLY THE BEST in her field. I'd recommend her to any one. Her nurse, Georgia, is also very helpful. The practice is very busy but Dr Lawrence takes the time with you. No rush in and rush out. She truly cares about her patients. She's awesome and I thank God for her. I hope to be her patient for another 15 years or more. Thank you Dr Rebecca Lawrence=you are a wonderful ob/gyn and so caring.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL! I always felt at ease with Dr. Lawrence and she always had plenty of time to talk to me. The birth of my daughter was great with her help and postpartum I had some complications and she was extremely helpful in getting me into her clinic ASAP to be seen and help me out.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Though her practice is booked solid, Dr. Lawrence will still take the time to be thorough and answer questions. I would certainly recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Rebecca K. Lawrence's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)