Ratings for Dr. Rahim Hirji

With my regular eye check up, Dr. Hirji charged me $95. He told me I need one more test in another day to make sure that my eye pressure is okay and the fee will be $40. I booked the second appointment. He charged me $130 for my second appointment. When I questioned it. He answered that he also did other tests. I felt that I am cheated and I am so disappointed to his services. Won't come back.

Submitted October 28, 2015

- Always smiling, polite, confident and gentle on all his patients - Immediately figures out the problem and how to cure it - Takes his time on each patient but doesn't keep other patients waiting for a long time - I've taken my child to him for more than 5yrs (fever, injuries, etc) - JUST WISH HE HAS HIS OWN CLINIC!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Possibly the best doctor ever. He is really good at what he does and his work shows it. He can crack open any problem and solve it. No matter what problem comes up, he never gets stressed. He takes him time, doesn't judge you and prescribes you the right medicine and much more. The only downside is you have to wait a long time to see him, because he spends 15 min with each patient. But in my opinion that's how it should be, so that you don't have to keep coming back, like other doctors. He also explains the things more clearly and is a very nice guy. I want him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Came to this clinic twice with very pleasant feeling. Dr. Hirji is a very knowledgable doctor who took the time to answer all our questions. Really wish he had his own office!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

As a nursing student, it is required of us to get a bunch of forms to be filled out and verified in order to be eligible for our clinical placement. Never having done this before, I was relieved the first time he did this for me, that he was able to explain the importance of each part. Unlike many doctors I know, regardless of the time constraint, he maintains a light-hearted yet professional demeanor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

This is an exceptionally busy walk-in clinic which means that you will have to wait until it is your turn. The support staff will give you an estimate how long the wait will be. Dr. Hirji on the 2 occasions that I have been there has been pleasant, unrushed and unstressed and in my opinion very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

This doctor is AMAZING! My 3 year old twins have both been seen by him and he is always right on the mark as to what the problem is. I wish he had his own office!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Took my three-year-old to see him and had a very positive experience. He took his time, had a good bedside manner and a pleasant disposition. He addressed all my questions and concerns. It was a breath of fresh air to come to a clinic where the doctor and his staff are not in a grumpy mood because they are overworked. Most of us are stressed out in one way or another but we all have the choice to work with a frown or a smile. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

exellent doctor very well educated,always helpfull,pleasure to deal with, recommended to every body!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

very knowledgeable and nice doctor, takes time to answer all your uestions.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008