Ratings for Dr. David M. Spalding

Horrible doctor, see ANY other dr beside this one. He did a basic range of motion test in under 5 minutes and said I didn't have arthritis. Even though I have had surgery on my left shoulder to remove arthritis, been to two other drs in Atlanta that said I had arthritis after seeing MRIs of my hip and lower back. His staff is rude also to boot. I was like you have see me for 5 minutes and these others drs did MRI, CTs and Xrays so think I am going to believe I have arthritis. I guess my surgery to remove arthritis was for nothing also, lol. Truly a ridiculous doctor and a huge waste of time. Now I have to go to another REAL doctor to get help since Dr Spaulding was such a joke.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I am extremely elated on having Dr. Spalding as a physician , Praise the Lord for sending me to him!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I was referred to him by my transplant surgeon for painful joint/bone pain. He was very nice, informative & explained everything in detail concerning my issues & after-care. I received several injections that worked immediately & they were NOT painful. Another dr had told me that I needed surgery & had given me several painful injections w/o numbing the area or explaining anything. I'm so thankful to Dr. Spalding & I have referred several friends & family members to him. He is a no nonsense dr who tells you like it is...I like that!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Spalding is one of the best of my 10 doctors. He diagnosed and treated me on my first visit. I have not had pain from my bursitis for almost a year.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Ok I know im a Medicaid patient so I shouldnt be complaining but I cant help it. He is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. After waiting 2 hours at his of I was finally seen by his foreign intern who asked all the questions. The Dr Spalding decided to make an appearance for FIVE MINUTES! In that five minutes he managed to put me in so much discomfort that my kids were scared and he demanded my mother to take my children outside. No bedside manners at all! He did no blood work (I was sent to him because ive been tested positive for ankylosing spondylitis 3 times) and insisted that it was not ankylosing spondylitis that it was bursitis. He then gave me injections in my hips which left me barely able to walk for a week with 2 toddlers to take care of. I did not go back to him for almost a year but seeing as how im on medicaid there isnt that many reumitologist that will see me. So now im going to be forced to see him once again because the pain in my spine has worsened.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Honestly, I found answers to all my questions. He knows his stuff. I have worked for a prominent doctor for many years and I expect professionalism and only the best and thats exactly what I got.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Spalding's staff is not helpful; they do not follow through with prescriptions and other necessary paperwork. Dr. Spalding appears to have knowledge but he has NO interpersonal skills. I am looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Spalding and his staff are wonderful. They are professional, and they are excellent doctors. Dr. Spalding is the only doctor who has treated my arthritis correctly and given me results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Arrogant and disrespectful! He promised to send me to a pain clinic but never did although I called the office 3 times after he said that.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Frankly,I am ashamed that I didn't do backgroud checking prior to going to Dr. Spalding. I am in the medical profession-and am appalled at what I allowed him to do to me and how he treated me-before I started asking more detailed questions. I was referred there for issues with my joints, my mouth and abnormal blood work. He ignored all of the above, performed some ROM on my joints and diagnosed me with Bursitis in my hips and Tendonitis in my shoulders. Well that goes along with any type of Arthritis that is chronic,right? In fact,he told me that I didn't have arthritis and my hands were just swollen because of the tendonitis in my shoulders. I allowed him to inject my 4 major joints and of course,I had relief with Marcaine,Lodocaine and Depo-Medrol-but what I really need to know is what is causing the sypmtoms! He didn't like me asking the hard questions. I got a copy of my records,and he spoke some miss-truths in the history that he said he took,& my bloodwork WAS positive ! UGH

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. David M. Spalding's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal