Ratings for Dr. Columbus Brown

I am in agreement with the first posting. The first time I saw Doctor Brown after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting room, I was put in a room for an hour. I can hear him on the telephone having a personal conversation. I literally got up in my gown and went and sat back out in the waiting room, that got his attention. All he did was blood work to confirm what was wrong with me. That was it. No information no knowledge on how to take care of myself. Actually had to go on the Mayo Clinic to get educated. I went back to him because I start having pain, he did not touch me he pulled out his prescription pad and put me on a bunch of Narcotics. 270count 5mgs methadone, 220count 30mg Roxy oxycodone. My experience dr. Columbus Brown he is simply illegal DOPE DEALER. BEWARE, if you don't obey by the rules he will kick you off what a deadly addiction

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

If you are 15 minutes late to your appointment, you have to reschedule, yet the wait time in the front waiting room is 2 plus hours, sometimes more. After getting into a room, another wait time of at least 30 minutes. All that waiting, only to see him for 5-10 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Brown is simply the Best! I have been a patient since 2004. Great listener & genuinely concerned about your health and well-being! Great Staff also!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable. Never had a doctor show so much concern.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Professional, Caring, Knowledgeable, Exceptional Staff

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Brown looked at my overall medical history/problems, rather than just the one health issue that I am currently experiencing. I am glad I was referred to him. I could tell he really cared about me, he even noticed during the time we were talking that my pain level was increasing. He expressed concern and said he could tell by my face that I was in more pain. He asked if there was anything he could do and if I would be ok. He made sure I had someone to drive me home. I don't think I have ever had a doctor express so much concern and take time to really focus on me before rushing out to see the next patient. I have already recommended him to several friends and family. I hope he continues to offer this quality of care and that other doctors follow his example.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr Brown in kind and a good listener, great staff and never wait more than 5 min.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Columbus Brown's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR