Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Kleiman

Dr. Kleiman was very cold and unfriendly. She was rude to me and my child and acted as if she didn't care. She had a condescending tone and we wasted our time, driving all the way out to see her. If I had known she would be so unfriendly, I definitely wouldn't have scheduled an appointment. However, she did give my son correct medicine for his headaches, so she's not all bad. I won't be going back, if I can find a better neurologist.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

okay if you just need a temporary doctor until you find someone better

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

fantastic doctor, she has been treating my son for 15 years

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

She was very rude to myself and my husband, talking about my daughter in front of her which is not appropriate. She is always jumping down my throat and pointing out my child's bad behaviors,but never the good behaviors. She is always putting me down as a parent.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

my son has been seeing her for a year. she is fantastic. very compassionate ,professional and very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate doctor! She has great reputation in medical community and among parents and teachers.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

My 16yr old autistic son has been going to Dr. Kleiman's office for medication management for a few years now and I don't have a single complaint. She has always been pleasant; she engages my son in conversation; she has given me good advice and recommendations on any issues I may encounter.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

She is very rude to me, but not my husband. I find that very weird. Now that I read other reviews, I have had very, very similar experiences. She talks about my child in front of him, something that the Pediatrician said not to do. If she doesn't like you, she gives you a hard time, and either asks inappropriate questions, or her mannerisms are inappropriate. She seeded to enjoy it when I became agitated with her. Her visits are 5 minutes long, so she is packing a lot of kids in one day. Good for the purse. I told her we might get a doctor closer to home,so she said she would not write a scrip for my son. There is definitely something amiss there.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. Michelle Kleiman has been treating my son for approx. 5 years and has been very crucial in his success. She has given excellent medical advise and is very professional. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

My 23 year old son has autism and has been her patient since he was 6. She has always been respectful of him and of us, has addressed our concerns, and worked with us to make certain his medication helps him live his everyday life in comfort. She always engages him during exams, and I find her to be thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Michelle D. Kleiman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middletown, CT