Ratings for Dr. Robert John Henderson

I miss Dr. Henderson! I am so sad that he retired because by far the best Dr. I have had. He cared he listed, I am pretty sure that at times he was my therapist. I will never find another Dr. like him. So sad that he has retired, he will be missed by myself and my family!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Amazing doctor and wonderful staff. He always takes the time to sit and listen and he ALWAYS goes the extra mile to make sure that there is nothing else going on that he should be informed about. He takes his time and he comforts and/or gives me the what-for when needed. This man has definitely earned my trust. He's pretty funny too so I always leave feeling not only better but with a smile on my face. Thankful to be a patient of what is truly a dying breed of physicians.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr henderson and his staff are amazing. Dr Henderson is patient and actually listens to you. I had been suffering with stomach pains for my whole life, and it wasn't until I saw Dr henderson, that I was properly diagnosed with galstones. Anytime I've called with an issue, Lina or Paula would book me or my kids in for an appointment the same day or the day after. I recently moved to Alberta and have yet to find a doctor quite like Dr Henderson. Lynn the nurse is great too! Thank you Dr henderson, Lynn, Lina and Paula for the great service.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Best doctor by far ,Great staff ,i am lucky to have been able to have DR Henderson as a doctor

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

found him to be condesending,no followup discussions, no epathy

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Ive been seeing Dr Henderson for 5yrs now. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. My 2 children now see him as well and I couldnt ask for a better doctor! His staff are amazing as well!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

If all doctors were like Dr. Henderson the world would be a better place!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

In my view, he used to be The Best Doctor. He is still fairly thorough, in part because of his quick and efficient referrals. But now, if you get the chance to see him, he comes across as the big CEO of that fabulous (really!) clinic he helped establish. Indeed, Campbellford can be proud to have such a man in its communuty. But as a Family Physician, sadly, he appears to no longer have much time left for the individual. What can I say, he seems both very knowledgeable and very successful. He seems to have gone on to bigger and better things. That's progress, I guess.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Henderson is an amazing doctor, and is very sexy to boot! I am blessed to work with him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Henderson has been my doc for 30yrs & used to be the best, since he opened Hillside family medical I find him more business, less doctor. It can take 10 weeks to see him, his demeanor has changed and he no longer appears to care like he used to. I think he has too many hands in other things to focus on patients anymore sadly. He was once the best, and now I find him the most arroogant of doctors. I miss how he used to be. He used to apologise when he was wrong - now, his entire office is defensive if you point out an error and treat you differently. If there was another doc in the area to go to I would switch - sadly there isn't. It's gone to his head I think. I wish for the old days when he practiced above the IDA and cared.

Submitted March 25, 2010