Ratings for Dr. N Sivananthan

A kind and thoughtful man who has put up with my excentric ways for many years. Knows what he is doing medically (which shouldn't need stating, but I've seen some right quacks in my time). Doesn't mind if you read scientific research before you go in - you know how some (rubbish) doctors hate that? I have known him really go out of his way to help the most vulnerable patients too. There are very few people in the world I would trust with my life but he is one of them. The standard of care I have received from Doctor Sivananthan is up there with the best private GPs, even though he is NHS - and how he keeps that up considering his workload is beyond me. You can see Doctor Sivananthan secure in the knowledge that you will never leave worse than when you went in - which will be a brand new experience for those whose local hospital is the Whittington.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008