Ratings for Dr. Henry J. Nusbaum

Dr. Nussbaum was a resident at Albany Medical Center in May of 1993. I had the worst luck in making his acquaintance in the delivery of my son. I was 10 days overdue and in labor for over 50 hours. My baby was in distress and even with Pitocin I could not dilate putting more of a strain on my baby and lack of oxygen and melconian was the result. Dr Nussbaum used poor judgement and decision making in my son's birth. My Obgyn relied on Dr Nussbaum's inexperience and I'd not appear until a day later. My son was born with. Four Apgar and was not breathing. I would not allow him to deliver my lab's puppies!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I had him as my obgyn he never gave me ultra sound 4 months and up. told me it was normal to not feel the baby move i had every symptom of pre eclampsia but yet nothin was done. i ended up 5 days late with a 4lb 13 1/2 oz baby girl whom he said was normal weight for full term. she was in preemie everything for months. i ended up in the ICU 2 days after giving birth. there is alot more than what i can type but he is not a dr that is worthy of any patients please be aware. he was fired from my old obgyn office not sure if he still works somewhere else but never go to him please for your own health

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

he delivered my daughter and my family loved him but i didnt. i guess he just came off kind of rude. but he is funny, and his staff was very polite. i wouldnt recommend but i wouldn't tell anyone to avoid.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Henry J. Nusbaum's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1991)

Banner Health