Ratings for Dr. I. Benjamin Paz

Amazing Dr. He and his staff make everything bearable...he & Dr. Mac were kind, knowledgeable and invested in their patients

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Paz is a very good doctor. The work he does is extremely important. He is a source of hope to so many. He is also compassionate, kind, cheerful and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. Paz is an amazing surgeon. Scar from lumpectomy is minimal. He is kind and gentle and has the best manner. I highly recommend him. At the initial consultation, he explained the procedure and drew lots of pictures making it very patient friendly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Paz helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered and have every confidence in his ability to treat patients. I feel like he is my guardian angel!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Today was my 6 month post bilateral mastectomy surgery check up with Dr. Paz. He is truly amazing. What I love about him is that he is interested in not just treating Cancer, but to empowering Women to "Live Well." It is not just about surviving and keeping it from coming back, but I'm I "Living Well."? We are all going to die at some point, don't live your life to Survive, live your life to Live Well. Enjoy Life. What am I doing to make a difference? How have I changed my life? From diet to exercise to peace of mind and joy. It was such a great conversation, and I left feeling so incredibly good. From this day forward I will live my life well, and be grateful for every day that I'm here!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Paz is the most caring and knowledgeable surgeon by whom I could have ever hoped of being cared for. He takes so much time to explain exactly what is going on and has the bedside manner of an angel. One can tell he loves his job, as his "work hours" are not limited to 8-5. He even made a 2 am hospital room visit to see how I was doing after his surgery was completed for the night. He saved my life and I will be sure to recommend him to ANYONE who is diagnosed with breast cancer.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

These people are world class caregivers, and I have only the highest praise for the doctor and his staff. I am an eight and a half year survivor. The care was/is still so very good I don't think I would be here be here now and surviving.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. I. Benjamin Paz's Credentials

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=880200'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from "Pasadena" to "Lancaster"

June 4, 2012