Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Keyes

He created a plan tailored specifically for my needs. Offered me 3 different payment plans, since my insurance doesn't cover chiropractic therapy. Very helpful, respectful, honest. I really appreciated the fact that he had realistic goals for my therapy and always takes the time to learn if anything has changed since the last time he saw you. The staff is super friendly. My only complaint is that the later your appointment, the longer you have to wait

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I had always been leery about chiropractors, but I refused to have surgery on my neck and back. Seeing a chiropractor was my last resort. A co-worker recommended Dr. Keyes and since my first appointment I have been happily surprised with my treatment and results. Dr. Keyes is not only a wonderful physician, but he has a solid Christian faith that makes me feel more at ease. Dr. Keyes' staff is equally as helpful and uplifting. They make me feel like I'm more than just a patient, and that they truly care about my health. God Bless them all!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

My primary care physician recommended Dr. Keyes to me. I could not sit for more than 30 minutes at a time without being in agony. After several months of treatment I am now totally pain free. I truly never thought I would feel this good again. Dr. Keyes has given me a new lease on life and I could not be happier!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Keyes literally gave me my life back. I have scoliosis even with having two rods implanted in my back, and two herniated discs. The pain and weakness in my legs was almost unbearable. My physical therapists and orthopedic surgeon were unable to do anything, and I am so grateful for Dr. Keyes and his knowledge and expertise. He knew exactly what was needed and how long treatment would take-I could not be happier or healthier today. You will not be disappointed-what a true blessing Dr. Keyes has been!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr Keyes and his staff are very professional. Appointments are timely. Dr Keyes takes the time to not only explain the issues but lays out a recovery program that is realistic. He uses qualitative measurements to judge progress and is willing to refer patients to other medical professionals when it is required.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Staff did not hook up the spinal decompression correctly in 12 out of 14 treatments, stopped treatments as I was not any better and doctor kept suggesting additional expensive medical devices

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

DR. Keyes and his staff treat patients holistically. They are the most caring medical group that I have every met. The treatment program is a long one, but the results are well woth the effort. I am able to walk again with out pain thanks to Dr. Keyes.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Very thorough and informative. A pleasant and helpful session.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Kevin J. Keyes's Credentials

• National University Of Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodland, TX